Benchpress gone wrong

How can you say that he continued the cometition? FYI, he did not.

oh wow, i've seen some where its like the spotters wait untill the weight is almost falling on his face before they do anything.

wow, if you gonna link somehting try it first instead of letting peole tell you in doesnt work.

I wouldn't push myself bench-pressing if I got to that level. These strongmen are dropping things everywhere, because they're trying to lift the weight of bears.

That looked like it really, really hurt. I've seen a few bad misses on the bench press but never someone dropping over 500lbs from near lockout on themselves. Does anyone know how badly he was hurt, I'm guessing he at least got a few cracked ribs.

SmashiusClay said:
That looked like it really, really hurt. I've seen a few bad misses on the bench press but never someone dropping over 500lbs from near lockout on themselves. Does anyone know how badly he was hurt, I'm guessing he at least got a few cracked ribs.

He walked around almost like nothing happened, and they said on the news he had a couple of fractured ribs.

Oh my god..

I bet that knocked the wind out of him.

OMG!!!

The bar bounched off his chest. Try to pause it when it hits his chest and see how far his chest caves in!!!

Wolverine
///

Back