Benavidez/Bagautinov & Namajunas/Hill Confirmed For UFC 192

i thought the Cejudo/Benavidez match was way too risky for the UFC to lose a top contender like Cejudo in an already weak division. Give Cejudo Formiga for the next title shot at least neither one of them has fought DJ

Awesome fight.

Idk who I would give the power advantage or grappling advantage to but Joe B should be much quicker IMO

let Cejudo develope. throwing the best prospects to the wolves before they are ready is stupid and it has been done too many times.

Both of those should be pretty good.

I got Rose via sub and a Joe B decision.

I think Ali could get his chin, and isn't at a big grappling disadvantage. He just needs to watch his pacing.

finally, been waiting for bagautinov to get back.

should be a fun fight, dunno who takes it though.

I'm pretty sure after two failed drug tests the little russian wont fight at the same level he was. Smart money is on Benividez.

So it looks like Joe B. will continue beating MM's conquests. It's going to be a long, long road to a 3rd FlyW title shot unless Dodson knocks off MM.

Now we got a really good main card!!

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bagautinov stuff some takedowns and outbox Joe B. Bagautinov is definitely the better striker, and Joe B can get wild.

I wouldn't be surprised to see Bagautinov stuff some takedowns and outbox Joe B.

I think it might actually be Ali shooting and going for trips. He was very wary of Lineker's power and Joe B. packs major power as well.

Back