Julianna Pena vs. Jessica Eye
Alan Jouban vs. Albert Tumenov
Yair Rodriguez vs. Daniel Hooker
Islam Makhachev vs. Adriano Martins
Rose Namajunas vs. Angela Hill
Derrick Lewis vs. Anthony Hamilton
Sergio Pettis vs. Chris Cariaso

Damn, what happened to Cejudo?

Both of those are good fights, Hill/Namajunas is a solid prelim fight and Bagutinov/Benavidez could kick off the main card.

Damn, what happened to Cejudo?

He weasled himself outta the fight, pretty clear. Unless an injury popped up or some shit.

Benavidez called him out, UFC wanted to do the fight at 191 or 192, but Cejudo said he was "waiting on the contract" LOL

I'm sure Cejudo will be given a squash match for the Mexico card.

Hopefully Rose actually gets to fight this time.

I think they will do Cejudo/Da Silva in Mexico.

Was looking forward to the Cejudo fight. Chances are with Johnson depleting the flyweight division, Cejudo's going to get fast-tracked to a title shot, maybe one fight away. Would've preferred he beat a top contender to get there.

finally, been waiting for bagautinov to get back.

should be a fun fight, dunno who takes it though.

Was looking forward to the Cejudo fight. Chances are with Johnson depleting the flyweight division, Cejudo's going to get fast-tracked to a title shot, maybe one fight away. Would've preferred he beat a top contender to get there.

Formiga in Mexico would be perfect, either way a new challenger emerges.

I also think Ali could surprise some people in the Benavidez fight, tho I expect Joeb to win.

That Rose / Hill fight is kind of stupid. Rose is just going to flying armbar her or some shit. Instead of Calderwood getting chicks who fight at 105, they should have just set this fight up.

Hard to get excited for the Punch King. The guy did nothing but try and survive against MM then popped for PEDs.

Ufc Russia, Tumenov, Islam, Ali and Ruslan all on same card

He weasled himself outta the fight, pretty clear. Unless an injury popped up or some shit.

Benavidez called him out, UFC wanted to do the fight at 191 or 192, but Cejudo said he was "waiting on the contract" LOL

Chico to Joe huh? Half the time you guys are making fun of the fast track the UFC does with 125, the other half you're getting pissed it doesn't happen faster.

Also - Card looks great, definitely order-able in this state.

Chico to Joe huh? Half the time you guys are making fun of the fast track the UFC does with 125, the other half you're getting pissed it doesn't happen faster.

Also - Card looks great, definitely order-able in this state.

Hey, the UFC, Cejudo, and Benavidez are the ones that wanted the fight.

I'm not the one that called out Benavidez when I was being interviewed by his girlfriend after my terrible performance against Chico, cejudo did.

Hill gets Rose after Torres, tough draws for someone who needs fights to evolve.

Love Benavidez vs. Bagautinov. What a great fight on paper.

Henry Cejudo should be given Jussier Formiga. Both those guys are in similiar positions.

Love Benavidez vs. Bagautinov. What a great fight on paper.

Henry Cejudo should be given Jussier Formiga. Both those guys are in similiar positions.

I agree on both points.

Demerious Johnson vs. John Dodson 2
Joseph Benavidez vs. Ali Bagautinov
Henry Cejudo vs. Jussier Formiga in Mexico
Patrick Holohan vs. Louis Smolka in Ireland

Who should Ray Borg fight next?

Either Wilson Reis, John Moraga or Fun Size.

I'd much prefer John Moraga.

Back