Ben Saunders Cut from the UFC.

Damn that's just wrong. Hope Ben gets a fat Bellator contract.

That's some BS. Probably has to do with $$$.

Umm...why exactly?

Didn't even know he was on the roster

You probably spend too much time watching MMA and not enough watching UFC.

Last edited:
I don´t care for the TUF guys very much to be honest, but Ben was an ok dude.

You've got Conor's buttboy Artie Luvbuv who's 0-2 and fighting once more on 202, yet Saunders is 3-1 and got cut? Bullshit move.

Well that's dumb. I could understand if he was a boring lay-n-pray fighter but dude pretty much brought it since his return. Scored the first omoplata sub, beat Joe Riggs quick even though it was an injury, beat Kenny Robertson from the bottom, and lost a tough fight to Cote.

There must be some behind the scenes drama with him. No idea what, but I thought it was pretty random when they cut him the first time. Not shocking, because he wasn't setting the division on fire or anything, I think he was like 3-3 or 4-4 in UFC at the time. But he had one of the knockouts of the year vs Davis, and he fought Fitch on like 24 hours notice, so I thought that would give him some leeway. But nope. But for him to get cut now, after losing to a good fighter like Cote after being on a 3 fight win streak, when they have so many events and he has at least some name value in the mma world? I don't get it.

One of the few fighters that obliges the fans when they scream "KNEE!!" A shame, wish him luck where ever he ends up he (mostly) always brings the violence.

Straight bullshit, what the hell is wrong with them, they have some garbage women fight lead off Saturday that puts me to sleep, or somr has garbage ass rookie guys with no records who could get beat by blue belts at the local gym but cut The Killa Bee, didn't he pull of some submission for the first time ever in the if recently? BS

How can you cut a guy who wins AND is entertaining? Wtf

img-2103693-1-FreshPrince-Nooooo.gif
Not sure why but this reminded me of ariel helwani

That's some bullshit.

Having said that, I'd like to see him against Michael Page in Bellator.

Strange one, Ben's fights are entertaining 9/10 times.

Very weird. First time he was cut I think he was 2-2? Now 3-1 and gone?

Must be a little more to it. Maybe like the Kevin Souza situation, 4-fight deal expired and not enough room on the roster to renew him right now?

I'd bet he's back in the UFC by 2017 even if its as an injury replacement.

Not a good look since there are a lot of fans (myself included) that absolutely love Killa B. To me he's the type of guy that the UFC should be forced to cut meaning they should want to keep him but if he goes on a 4 fight losing streak they'll be forced to cut him. This makes no sense at all. I'm saddened by this development.

they did him a favor....He would make more elsewhere....The UFC helped him...y talk bad about the UFC....Ben pry asked for it......he will make more money somewhere else...its not like he is even top 10...maybe 15...20

Back