News Ben Rothwell Vs just bleed lunatic Askar Mozharov - May 22nd

Hellowhosthat

Chief Shara Bullet fanboy
@plutonium
Reaction score

That explains why Mozharov pulled out of his PFL fight after the weigh in. He's really a 205er so not sure how he'll do against a big HW like Rothwell but on the plus side he's absolutely fucking insane.

One decision in 30 fights <{JustBleed}>

That explains why Mozharov pulled out of his PFL fight after the weigh in. He's really a 205er so not sure how he'll do against a big HW like Rothwell but on the plus side he's absolutely fucking insane.

Good, it'll be an insane dude fighting another insane dude. Should be fireworks, and rooting for old man Big Ben to dance over his fallen adversary
benrothwell.gif

This could become a total banger. Ben Rothwell isn't the type to get knocked out but sounds like this guy is gonna try everything in his power to do just that.

I’m sure he’s good (Idk much about him)

but that video isn’t a very good “highlight reel” if you will, looks like he’s fighting WW’s who have never been in a fight and just wildly flinging punches everywhere.

I’ll go with Big Ben on a counter.

Could be a banger , I’m not a tattoo guy to begin with but it looks like he said “could you just colour in my neck “

He looks like he’s all neck, almost like a larger Garbrandt. but a big guy throwing those spinning hook kicks well is pretty fun.
I like his aggressiveness, let’s see how he does that vid was just a highlight reel.

Ohh this was the guy who was supposed to fight Jordan Young .. he looks like an absolute douchebag but those are the best guys to watch!! Let’s go!!

2 decsions in 29 fights, 4 losses by tko/ko and 4 more by sub

Back