News Ben Rothwell Vs just bleed lunatic Askar Mozharov - May 22nd

aIXXTyD.jpg

Pic of this guy when he fought at 170 a few years ago

Just hard work and acai bro

Ben will get KOed, the new guy will benefit from all the roids he took before he started being tested by USADA.

They should have feed Rothwell to Espino he needs another fight after romanov quit. Rather than sign this guy.

There is only one "No Mercy" and he does not share his nickname!
images

This guy is thiago Silva 2.0 minus the legal issues.

This fight isn't happening, guaranteed. He's signed to PFL, it'll be like Ante Delija where PFL step in and say 'no chance lad' just before the fight happens. Rothwell vs Lins will be rescheduled for the 16th time for UFC 270 next year.

That explains why Mozharov pulled out of his PFL fight after the weigh in. He's really a 205er so not sure how he'll do against a big HW like Rothwell but on the plus side he's absolutely fucking insane.

One decision in 30 fights <{JustBleed}>

Ben is shot. He barely got by LHW OSP just last year.

Ben is shot. He barely got by LHW OSP just last year.

He's massive compared to Morazhov though and Askar has a risky style so I wouldn't be too surprised if he gets cracked trying to hurt Ben. Ben's always had a great chin.

aIXXTyD.jpg

Pic of this guy when he fought at 170 a few years ago
I was just about to comment on this. Amazing what roids can do, he looks like an entirely different person now.

With that said, obviously he's very physically talented as well. Strong, explosive, flexible. Not very talented as far as cage IQ and skills go though, it seems.

Rothwell is fun. I'll watch him any day of the week over this bum. If this eventually happens this guy gets destroyed in the first, absolute can crusher. LHW Vaso.

Looks athletic but swings like a total shitter with his chin high.

Back