Ben Henderson vs. Rustam Khabilov

I like Bendo a lot, but I actually think Khabilov will win the decision

Bendo can be taken down, and he moves around a lot, so his feet aren't constantly committed to the ground. I see Khabilov outgrappling him, but probably getting outstruck on the feet

He seemed to put on a lot of size after that fight, he looked a whole division bigger when he came to the UFC to fight Mark Bocek.

Didn't help much. Bocek had a tight guillotine on him IIRC. His hair saved him numerous times since Bocek couldnt get a proper grip on him.

Speaks for itself that Bendo put his hair into corn rows and got subbed by a blue belt... his ground game goes to shit when you dont have long hair saving your from subs or getting in your opponents business.

Good fight,,,,benson will be out wrestled and will need to rely on other attacks....should be an ok fight to watch

Oh dear, we don't have a good card until July.....

Fight will be competitive. Benson only attacks are leg kicks, flick jab and wall n stall against the fence. I think against Rustam, he'll either avoid the clinch, or he will be outgrappled there if he doesn't. Rustam has shown proficiency on that feet as well, and is likely continually improving.
Benson definitely might take the decision, but I don't think it's anywhere near a lock.
tumblr_mvws47iq2q1qfrkf9o1_500.gif

It'll be a 48-47 split decision, but yes.

I'm not even going to bother watching. Benson sucks as a point fighter and is a desecration to the WEC him.

If he took risks and committed to strikes he'd be far more successful. He's a A grade Killer and a D- Level point fighter.

I'd say he's a little better than a D- level point fighter considering hes 8-1 post-Pettis I. He's not fighting Jamie Varners and Anthony Njokuanis anymore.

Don't go full retard it's the other way around Bendo has nothing for Rustam.......

I think Bendo wins decisively. I was not impressed by Khabilov against Masvidal (great in his own right) which leads me to realize he has only looked good against low tier guys.

I would not be one bit surprised if Henderson wins and then fights Khabib. Khabib needs another fight thanks to the log jam with Pettis fighting once every year.

I think it'll be competitive and an awesome fight. Hoping to see Bendo get suplexed and finished because Rustam doesnt have the cardio for 5 rounds with Bendo. Bendo doesnt have the grappling skills for Rustam though.

I'm surprised people think this will be so competitive. Masvidal to Henderson just seems like a path missing a couple fights.

I think it'll be competitive and an awesome fight. Hoping to see Bendo get suplexed and finished because Rustam doesnt have the cardio for 5 rounds with Bendo. Bendo doesnt have the grappling skills for Rustam though.

I disagree. Bendo has only gotten outgrappled by the best of the best. Not saying he's not, but at this point we have no reason to believe Rustam is dominant in grappling versus high level competition. His fight with Masvidal is a good example as his grappling was easily nullified and the only success grappling came from Masvidal.

Bendo on the other hand, has destroyed high level grapplers like Jim Miller.

Bendo will do just enough to win the split decision

I think Bendo wins decisively. I was not impressed by Khabilov against Masvidal (great in his own right) which leads me to realize he has only looked good against low tier guys.

I would not be one bit surprised if Henderson wins and then fights Khabib. Khabib needs another fight thanks to the log jam with Pettis fighting once every year.

I thought Masvidal maybe even won that fight, technically speaking (feels weird saying someone nearly koed won but I thought he won rd1 and 2)

That being said, Masvidal has been looking pretty solid when it comes to defensive grappling. .. maybe not as deflating match for khabilov as initially thought.

I thought Masvidal maybe even won that fight, technically speaking (feels weird saying someone nearly koed won but I thought he won rd1 and 2)

That being said, Masvidal has been looking pretty solid when it comes to defensive grappling. .. maybe not as deflating match for khabilov as initially thought.

Dude when I watched that fight and I heard UD I was 100% convinced Masvidal won, the same rounds you said. Yes Masvidal is a beast. I just think in Bendo is as well and while Bendo get crapped on a lot I think he is a bad matchup for both the Russians.

considering benson easily could have lost his last 3 fights, the only one i agree wiht him winning was gilbert, i woudlnt be shocked to see him get worked. but itll go to decision and hell win like he always does. that josh thompson fight was one of the worst ive ever seen for a decision. he got ragdolled the whole fight pretty much.

If he took risks and committed to strikes he'd be far more successful. He's a A grade Killer and a D- Level point fighter.

Translation= diego sanchez is my favorite fighter

I think bendo wins this fight fairly easily I wasn't to impressed with rustam against masvidal

Back