• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ben Askren Said He Picked/Tricked Masvidal into Fighting Him Because He's "Simple" and Easy to Beat

Who wins?

• Total voters
Anything can happen.

Did you forget who *did* beat a prime GSP? Fucking Serra.

Everyone can loose badly in fighting. Not saying this because I like Askren, just in general.

He's a piece of shit journeyman, who landed the hail mary of all hail marys. Obviously, that's fucked up, but people have done that before like Dan Hendo for one. So nothing new, for him or in general. It was wrong, obviously, but no one's going to do nothing about it, didn't, not going to, and will not.

I was really rooting for jorge, but can't support choosing to punch a knocked out man in the head twice

He CHOOSE to continue -- it wasn't one of those spur of the moment continuation things

RapidCoolCardinal-size_restricted.gif

Askren, easily (102 voters)

Sherdog is awesome

Jorge has been in the MMA game way longer then Askren. He deserves a shot at Usman.

No argument from me, the way he had his hands behind his back instant style points from me.

GSP would knock the fuck outta him. Askren may have one "win" on his record but the 3 minutes he's been in the octagon are probably some of the most embarrassing in mma history.

I still can't believe he went for a TD right away without setting it up or anything...

Voted masvidal easy. Can't wait to hear the Ben nuthugger excuses and what ifs

Jorge gave 0 fucks and ran at Ben like he wanted to kill him

You can’t teach that mentality

A shot like that could do neck/spine damage. They should have put him on a board and took him out.

Back