• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ben Askren Said He Picked/Tricked Masvidal into Fighting Him Because He's "Simple" and Easy to Beat

Who wins?

• Total voters
YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FInally someone ended the Askren hype train. Shoud've been Robbie but Ben wanted no part of that. Thank you Jorge! I didn't think he would do it but glad he did.

Just the way Jorge was standing against the cage with his hands behind his back while grinning I could see a knee coming especially when he started sprinting at Ben, very big mistake to duck under, one of the most brutal K.O's in UFC history, everything was put into that knee, so much momentum.

Yoel Rodriguez KO of KZ is just as good.

Did Jorge deserve this?

NR8KX4n.gif

You dont take a Man out of the cage like that when he gets laid out like that. Yeah let's just stand him up and walk him out wtf.

Nobody deserves that.

Sore winners are bad people. You just won, be happy don't be a salty bitch who can't let go.

Look at this armchair quarterback lol you could never understand a victory like that in battle

The most "unbelievable" part was for Jorge to throw that knee without any hesitation. It makes perfect sense since Ben is extremely unlikely to counter but a lot of Ben's previous pre-UFC opponents were too cautious.

Robbie started it and Jorge finished the gameplan.

Deserve has nothing to do with it.

No one was upset about that additional shot land by Hendo against Bisping!

I hate neither Bisping or Askren mind you.

Ehhh

It's not like he swung wildly and happened to connect, he clearly planned to do that from the get go

askrens already given us two huge moments this year.

Nothing else to say

Except HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

All in a second and a half. Lol.

Honestly man, I don’t feel bad for him at all. After the shit he said about Ruthless and how he tried to sell that as a legit submission, he deserved everything he got tonight

LOL I still think the LAwler choke was legit (don't roast me) but I also think he got a bit lucky with the stoppage and I also thought he should of had a rematch. Tonight was very satisfying tho the dude is truly a clown. Hopefully humble pie has been served.

Honestly that is the greatest thing I have ever seen. That is the peak of the sport. We will never surpass this. I can die happy now. Goodbye.

Wow I didn't expect him to KO Askren like that. I thought if he was gonna KO him, it would be by his devastating hooks

Back