Ben askren on GSP, "I'd beat up GSP" video

If by 'beat him up' he means he'd get jabbed ..superman punched taken down at will and teabagged. Then yes. Totally.

How about Askren beats up someone in the top 20.....Or much less top 50.

He's a no name shitting on a guy who is 1000000 times the fighter he is.

The last time I saw ASkren fight someone half decent (Herion), he looked like crap.

Good, Hieron, Lima, Amoussou, and Koreshkov are all ranked in the top 50.

Lima is ranked #18.

Askren = ultimate troll.

He is a top notch wrestler and has cleaned house in Bellator, but he has a LONG way to go before acting like he would clown GSP, or any top 5 WW from the UFC.

GSP would keep it standing and slap Askren around with jabs all night. No way is he going to be able to run at GSP and take him down like he does to everybody else, Georges is too damn good and maybe one day when these two fight, Askren will see that.

That's what they all say...

Oooh Ben is really Askren for it!!

He could possibly decision GSP, though I think GSP would be able to keep it standing and point jab him to a victory.

He wouldn't even be able to take him down.

Doesn't this comment belong in the "Lame jokes that will never ever be funny" thread? If that doesn't exist I'll make it for you.

Poor buttburt Askren fan....askrens sucks and GSP would kill him....deal with it

if he gets georges scrambling, it will be very interesting. but i see him getting pieced by some boxing combos ALL NIGHT LONG. GSP footwork and TDD > askren's ability to get in.

gsp would impose his will over him standing or just by taking him down time after time. And i'm a big GSP hater.

Good, Hieron, Lima, Amoussou, and Koreshkov are all ranked in the top 50.

Lima is ranked #18.

Well I know you were simply responding to another post, but having a fringe top 50 fighter stuffing your takedowns when that is your only weapon does not bold well for you. (Hieron)

Is he hyping a potential fight or just plain deluded? Combined with every other component in MMA Askren gets utterly decimated by GSP. It's not even a close fight

Am I the only one who thinks GSP vs Askren would look like gay sex?

Yes, because it would look like Askren getting punched in the face with fight probably never seeing the mat.

He could possibly decision GSP, though I think GSP would be able to keep it standing and point jab him to a victory.

No top 5 fighter has been able to take a single round from GSP (without cheating), yet you think Askren who lost a round to Hieron is going to decision GSP?

They always come for Georges.

They always get their ass beat.

Back