Ben askren on GSP, "I'd beat up GSP" video

A wise man once said, "Chael P. Sonnen is the toughest man God ever made."

Well, I'd say he's right. But I'd also say that Funky Ben Askren is a close second.

My reaction to this thread:

QA2Uh.gif

isnt this supposed to be in the pictures and multimedia forum under "Try not to Laugh Vol. 5"

isnt this supposed to be in the pictures and multimedia forum under "Try not to Laugh Vol. 5"

Doesn't this comment belong in the "Lame jokes that will never ever be funny" thread? If that doesn't exist I'll make it for you.

Maybe he could fight Jake Shields for the pillow hands title.

I have seen this guys name so many times here, but never seen him fight. But I see he has a split decision win over Hieron.....Impressive

I have seen this guys name so many times here, but never seen him fight. But I see he has a split decision win over Hieron.....Impressive

Watch bellator sometime, it isnt bad at all, Askren is legit at keeping top control and controlling every situation, other than that, he looks not so good , standing he is horrible, but the man is great at wrestling, still , gsp would.crush him

Watch bellator sometime, it isnt bad at all, Askren is legit at keeping top control and controlling every situation, other than that, he looks not so good , standing he is horrible, but the man is great at wrestling, still , gsp would.crush him

I will check him out.....tnx

All gsp wants to do is hold an opponent down for 5 rnds so he dont get hit so why not make he fight.I swear gsp has so much talent and is a good stand up fighter but hes afraid to get kod.

I really want see how well he would do in the UFC. Would he even crack top 5?

Beating Georges...LOL okay

It will be interesting. He has some serious smothering power and the best single in the game. He hasn't fought anyone that was a good matchup for him yet so it's hard to say. He can neutralize a good guard but really hasn't stood or been on the bottom with the striking oriented bellator ww lineup.

Back