Ben askren: Let's pay tribute to Ben askrens UFC career

This is a fighter bashing thread. imo

Carry on...
I'm showing askren my respect!
Dude made more than most will in a lifetime getting knocked out cold
Chances are most sherdoggers would get destroyed like askren...
Ahh what am I saying, ofc most sherdoggers can beat Jorge masvidal coming at them full speed with a flying knee

He made fights exciting, cant say the same for Usman and Colby

Hating on a man that's just giving his best shot at something just feels wrong, and what scumbags do.
Hating on a scumbag/douchebag that's failing is a different thing.

Hating on a man that's just giving his best shot at something just feels wrong, and what scumbags do.
Hating on a scumbag/douchebag that's failing is a different thing.
I'm not hating bruv, I'm showing respect

I'm showing askren my respect!
Dude made more than most will in a lifetime getting knocked out cold
Chances are most sherdoggers would get destroyed like askren...
Ahh what am I saying, ofc most sherdoggers can beat Jorge masvidal coming at them full speed with a flying knee

Go on.. I'm listening

The only man to have gone asleep in all of his UFC fights

The jokes in this thread are almost as shite as Colby's persona.

giphy.gif

How was this fight not fucking stopped. Wow.

Hit the road jack, for me it's not if he was entertaining or not, who cares when I've seen many lose spectacularly. It's the pre trash talking he did that I will remember ultimately, and the fact he couldn't back that shit up.

Ben's whole ufc mma career was a great big fail lol

Hit the road jack, for me it's not if he was entertaining or not, who cares when I've seen many lose spectacularly. It's the pre trash talking he did that I will remember ultimately, and the fact he couldn't back that shit up.

Ben's whole ufc mma career was a great big fail lol
19-2 is fucking terrible I agree. I saw a dude's record last night that was 2-42.

19-2 is fucking terrible I agree. I saw a dude's record last night that was 2-42.
so Ben's UFC career was a success in your opinion? Cause thats what i was refferring to, not his entire career.

so Ben's UFC career was a success in your opinion? Cause thats what i was refferring to, not his entire career.
Depends on how you define success. I think making over a mil in 9 months is pretty damn good.

Back