Ben Askren: "I think he lost me as a fan" (talking about Adesanya)

Youre a fan of Masvidal, a guy who literally sucker punched a guy backstage and got away with it. No one has ever done that, and that is probably the lowest thing you can do as a fighter is sucker punch another guy. Daley got cut immediately for it. Not to mention all the antics Mas did after he KO'd Askren, he mocked an unconscious man.

So unless you're a hypocrite yourself, you really shouldn't be bothered by Adesanya's antics when you're apparently perfectly fine with Masvidal's.

<OKC16>
So you have no arguments but to compare two situations that have NOTHING to do with one another?

ok

LOL

This is the exact kind of answer i was expecting. And its hilarious that you think this is smart

"Hey, dana. Is that the best you got"

tenor.gif
Masvidal rode that fluke knee all the way to a title shot he probably never deserved.

That performance by Israel was poetry in motion. If you didn't like it you don't like mma.
It was a great performance by Israel, but it was also boring in the sense that Paulo didn't do anything. I'd much rather see a back and forth war like Romero vs. Costa, then a lopsided fight like this.

Blatent gyno was the reason I'm not a fan. Cheaters suck.

ben askren is a useless shirt bird. everything masvidal said about him was dead on.

I'd rather watch Izzy and Yoel staring at each than Ben trying to pillowfist his opponent from mount

Can't say I'm a fan of the man outside the cage but definitely I'm a fan of his skillz inside the cage, but you'll never see me repping a shirt or hat in his favor.

its gotta be bad when even Ben Askren doesnt like you

People being more bent out of shape over this than his 9/11 joke is beyond me.

Oh no what ever will Adesanya do. Ben Askren is irrelevant.

So you have no arguments but to compare two situations that have NOTHING to do with one another?

ok

LOL

This is the exact kind of answer i was expecting. And its hilarious that you think this is smart

You're a fucking hypocrite, congrats.

<JRSmith40>

'I DONT LIKE HIS POST FIGHT ANTICS'-ben

MAVISIDAL INDUCED PTSD CONFIRMED

Ben lost me as a fan for getting knocked out in 5 seconds. GTFO Ben. You suck.

He dominated Costa. Odd time to be jumping off the hype train.

lol seriously. I do think the yoel fight was a bit boring but this one? I don't know what else he can do.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back