ben askren =bad as s

hell wall

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/4cQj2nQLYek he dominates with the wrestling control ad no one can stop it.... alot of people think its boring but if you cant stop it ,might as well use it... plus he is an innovator of techniques and positions!!!

Welcome to F12,

Before starting a thread, please make sure there is something to discuss in it.

im startina discussion about whether posters here appreciate an overwhelming dominance or just pure excitment!! and to see the current consensus on mr askren!!

im startina discussion about whether posters here appreciate an overwhelming dominance or just pure excitment!! and to see the current consensus on mr askren!!

I'm not saying most threads in this forum is golden standard but this kind of fan posts belongs in F2.

Stay in school.

Why don't you embed the video. Not clicking.

Not clicking that either.

im not clicking that. im sitting in traffic right now and id rather not fall asleep behind the wheel.

If Askren ever develops a submission game, he is going to be a serious problem for everyone at WW.

If Askren ever develops a submission game, he is going to be a serious problem for everyone at WW.

You think the submission game just happens?

It'll take a quite few years before he develops that game. His striking needs improving as well and that will take a quite of few years.

You think the submission game just happens?

It'll take a quite few years before he develops that game. His striking needs improving as well and that will take a quite of few years.

There is no certainty that he ever will. However, I think that has more to do with the sub defense of most of the top WW's, that's why I said if. I just think considering his wrestling style he has a better chance of improving his sub game at a much faster rate than he would his striking. Striking always seems much harder to grasp.

Some of you guys are being c*nty. Post-Christmas and you're just itching to tell a whitebelt they're wrong.

i dont know how to embed vids bro... and even if hew lost to pablo,no worries,pablo is a submission demi-god,he is still an inovative grappler,and controls his division in mma

Back