Belt colors and OT, remove them please.

redjako

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
I've posted a good amount in the RIP OT, but really, belts are somewhat regarded on Sherdog, rightly or wrongly, and I don't believe the OT was really an acceptable forum for post-count whorage.

We may as well make the Wasteland post-count friendly.

Peace.

I've posted a good amount in the RIP OT, but really, belts are somewhat regarded on Sherdog, rightly or wrongly, and I don't believe the OT was really an acceptable forum for post-count whorage.

We may as well make the Wasteland post-count friendly.

Peace.

what do you care either way?

enough to post something on the internet for 2.3 seconds lol

I guess they listen to you, I just woke up from a nap I a still have that dizzy feeling, it took me about 5 minutes to realize there was no OT.

What happened? Was it the constant immaturity of the forum, the lame jokes, or simply the mods had enough of it?

I guess they listen to you, I just woke up from a nap I a still have that dizzy feeling, it took me about 5 minutes to realize there was no OT.

What happened? Was it the constant immaturity of the forum, the lame jokes, or simply the mods had enough of it?

I just noticed this too. What gives?

now wth am i supposed to do ? gimme back my OT . . pronto . . ive gone from the old server sherdog to this one . and no more OT . im heartbroken as it is

now wth am i supposed to do ? gimme back my OT . . pronto . . ive gone from the old server sherdog to this one . and no more OT . im heartbroken as it is

I'm kind of glad the OT is gone it was bringing down the webpage overall.

Back