Beloved Snacks You'll Never Be Able to Eat Again

I remember Surge. I use to drink that all the time. Also Dunkaroos was another thing I ate I don't even see anymore.

Wonder ball was a lawsuit wating to happen.

tumblr_ljb61rMiQC1qiyep7o1_500.jpg

They still make these. My parents buy them for me for xmas every year since one year I made a simple comment about not being able to find them... lol (I have some in my pantry at this very moment)

They still make these. My parents buy them for me for xmas every year since one year I made a simple comment about not being able to find them... lol (I have some in my pantry at this very moment)

I think it's seasonal, only for the holidays. So I won't be able to try them for another 10 months.

~ PB Crisps were amazing, whoever decided to discontinue those should be murdered.

~ Doritos Salse Verde.. I still miss them.

~ Ecto Cooler

~ Turtle Pies

~ Giggles cookies

~ The classic lunchables (where it was just crackers, meat, cheese, some dijon mustard and a mint), not the stupid ones they have now.

tahiti treat
flinstones push pops
marshmellow rice krispies
fuitopia iced tea
mcdonalds pizza

Powerballs.... i havent even been able to find a picture of it....i used to love them as a child...and then they disappeared forever

Lemon Ice gatoraide

Original trix cereal (before they changed the flavor)

I went out and bought a crapload of snacks.. but I"m sick and everything tastes like shit.

I see Doritos Salsa Verde at stores like Ralphs and Vons every time I go there. I'm from so cal

Crystal Pepsi
No Fear Energy Drinks green kind
Old Dutch Dill Pickle chips - they changed the taste completely to be health conscious.

Back