Beloved Snacks You'll Never Be Able to Eat Again

SafyreSchool**

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Noooooo!

Any others?

(I'm sure this has been done before, but whatevs)

Add mine;
Ecto Cooler
Ninja Turtle Pies
The fuckin SuperHero burger from McDonalds

Crybaby tears.. they might still make those?

6a00c2251d6b6f8fdb00d4144212646a47-500pi.jpg

images

Used to get these from the ice cream truck.

I always wanted to try McDonalds pizza.

ive said this a 1000 times over my life. i wish they still made apple slice. that stuff was the best.

Ive never been able to eat Doritos again since the time I got horribly drunk and threw a bunch of them up.

Wwf ice cream bars!!!

Ive never been able to eat Doritos again since the time I got horribly drunk and threw a bunch of them up.

Dorritos and alc don't mix. Ive seen this happen to too many ppl

WWF ice cream bars. These were my shits from the ice cream trucks as a kid:

img_2156.jpg

bar-none, it was this candy bar called bar-none

also, candy cigarettes

image_tropicanapurevalencia1.jpg

Not a snack but this was by far the best store-bought orange juice ever made. I was so pissed when they stopped making this.

I had those peanut butter cups when I was over in the states but they don't make them here :(

dam they was nice.

From the article:
1-altoids-tangerine-sours-were-discontinued-in-2010-jpg_165431.jpg

These were awesome!

11-tic-tac-recently-confirmed-on-its-website-that-it-had-discontinued-its-cinnamon-and-spearmint-flavors-jpg_165435.jpg

My dad is going to be pissed. lol I can remember being a kid and stealing these from him when he was going in to pay for gas (yeah, you had to walk into the store back in the day to pay).

13-the-snapple-element-drinks-were-popular-in-the-early-2000s-but-were-discontinued-since-then-several-online-petitions-have-begged-for-their-return-jpg_165443.jpg

I drank these nearly daily in for a while back in the day.

Gatorade had an iced tea flavor for a while that I wish they still had, don't know how long that's been gone but it wasn't around long.

I remember most of the things in their list, but wasn't a fan of most to the point of missing them...

This shit literally gave me a high. Made getting through a tough day at work so much easier. And don't talk to me about Mountain Dew, Vault was way better.

vault.jpg

From the article:
1-altoids-tangerine-sours-were-discontinued-in-2010-jpg_165431.jpg

These were awesome!

11-tic-tac-recently-confirmed-on-its-website-that-it-had-discontinued-its-cinnamon-and-spearmint-flavors-jpg_165435.jpg

My dad is going to be pissed. lol I can remember being a kid and stealing these from him when he was going in to pay for gas (yeah, you had to walk into the store back in the day to pay).

13-the-snapple-element-drinks-were-popular-in-the-early-2000s-but-were-discontinued-since-then-several-online-petitions-have-begged-for-their-return-jpg_165443.jpg

I drank these nearly daily in for a while back in the day.

Gatorade had an iced tea flavor for a while that I wish they still had, don't know how long that's been gone but it wasn't around long.

I remember most of the things in their list, but wasn't a fan of most to the point of missing them...

oh my dear lord i remember those! they were intense!

Back