• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator's WW division has more interesting fights than UFC's

TRT Champion

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
With Douglas Lima, Paul Daley, Bendo (if he fights at WW), Michael Venom Page, Rory McDonald and now Lorenz Larkin, Bellator's Welterweight division is looking more exciting than UFC's.
And especially after that stinker of a championship fight between Wonderboy and Woodley.
Discuss.

Do they have GSP ?

giphy.gif

The UFC doesn't have GSP at WW either.
They also don't have Nick Diaz and now Gastelum, who moved to MW.

It ain't bad. I expect MacDonald to become champ and stay champ there though.

It ain't bad. I expect MacDonald to become champ and stay champ there though.
I think Daley would fuck him up. But anyway, Bellator's WW division has many super exciting fights in it. Can't say the same about the UFC WW division.

I'd imagine mvp won't be fighting for a while..

They're most deff getting there. Im actually hyped for Bellators WW division. Rory and Lorenz are two fighters that is peaking at the moment. Am I the only one who though Rorys loss to Wonderboy was he's best showing? (you don't have to win to have the greatest showing of your career IMO)

To be honest, I am not a huge fan of Rory's fighting style. But the fact remains that he is legit as fuck and there are many interesting fights for him and the other Bellator WWs.
The UFC on the other hand are losing legitimacy with every step they make.

HW
Fyodor, Mitrione

LHW
Davis, Bader

Bellator is taking over!

I'm just looking forward to Fedor Meathead.

TBH, maybe Bellator should just go the full freak show circus fights route, rather than directly compete with UFC and their pure skill/rank matchmaking.....Oh wait.

Bendo's one of my favs there's no interesting fights for him at WW, he doesn't belong there.

Back