Bellator's top 4 LWs are really damn good and could compete with ranked UFC LWs

Fucking Satoshi is the man. I wonder who is next title defense will be against, there isnt anyone who poses any threat to him in RIZIN. If Bellator will poach anyone else from RIZIN, Satoshi is the guy to get.
I thought Satoshi joined Rizin for personal reasons, like it's easier for him to be with his family or something.

I thought Satoshi joined Rizin for personal reasons, like it's easier for him to be with his family or something.
Yeah, I have the same understanding. But if Bellator is planning to go to Japan once a year, like Coker said he wanted, then signing Satoshi make ls sense.

Yeah, I have the same understanding. But if Bellator is planning to go to Japan once a year, like Coker said he wanted, then signing Satoshi make ls sense.
Just do another Kyoji thing were he fights once a year in Rizin and then the rest in Bellator.

Dunno if he beats Benson easily honestly. Benson's BJJ is very underrated, if he can easily sub him then it's very impressive. Dude has only been subbed once in MMA in 40 fights.

Benson has been subbed twice. His sub defense is great tho.

I've watched every Mansour Barnaoui fight that is available on the interwebs and I can safely say I have never seen anyone work a Giggler sweep like him. It's his go to and it works about 95% of the freakin' time! Overall the guy is a complete beast, but wtf is with him not fighting in over 3 years? Did he catch the Rona and say screw it or is he just counting his money after winning the Road tourney?

I've watched every Mansour Barnaoui fight that is available on the interwebs and I can safely say I have never seen anyone work a Giggler sweep like him. It's his go to and it works about 95% of the freakin' time! Overall the guy is a complete beast, but wtf is with him not fighting in over 3 years? Did he catch the Rona and say screw it or is he just counting his money after winning the Road tourney?
I think after getting a million payoff he's just taking it easy and the pandemic didn't help.

Easy work for Barnaoui....

He gave Gamrot and Islam extremely close and competitive fights. Should have never fought Buchinger at FW when he's a big LW. Only other loss to Kevin Lee way early in both their careers.

He was incredible last night. Made piccoloti look like a bum.

Yeah and Piccoloti is pretty good. Shouldve arguably been on a 6 fight win streak. Got robbed against Benson and the Outlaw fight couldve went either way.

I thought the only worry would be rust from layoff but he picked up right where he left off before the hiatus.

Thread is kind of pointless now it's in the worldwides where everyone knows they're good anyway.

Yeah and Piccoloti is pretty good. Shouldve arguably been on a 6 fight win streak. Got robbed against Benson and the Outlaw fight couldve went either way.

I thought the only worry would be rust from layoff but he picked up right where he left off before the hiatus.
Yup picolotti is a beast. Mansour is just at that elite tier. Gonna be very exciting to see where this GP goes. Tofiq Mansour Shabliy and Usman is just elite af. Bellator really put that Chandler money to big use.

Yup picolotti is a beast. Mansour is just at that elite tier. Gonna be very exciting to see where this GP goes. Tofiq Mansour Shabliy and Usman is just elite af. Bellator really put that Chandler money to big use.

I think beast is a bit of an exagerration lol. He's a solid mid tier guy though.

I think beast is a bit of an exagerration lol. He's a solid mid tier guy though.
I mean he’s a good fighter. He’s not elite that’s for sure. I just meant beast like he’d kick our asses blindfolded and Mansour still made him look like a jobber lol.

I mean he’s a good fighter. He’s not elite that’s for sure. I just meant beast like he’d kick our asses blindfolded and Mansour still made him look like a jobber lol.

We're Sherdoggers brother, I don't think some manlet is going to beat our asses.

We're Sherdoggers brother, I don't think some manlet is going to beat our asses.
Btw don’t know if you got a chance to see the dark bouts but that kid Edoardo Caiazza looked awesome. Might be the best Italian prospect since Vettori at only 2-0. Try and find those highlights he killed it.

This has always been the case with 155lb. It should come as no surprise that the division has global depth.

The UFC is never guaranteed to have the best. Plenty of good mentions and ONE and RIZIN have some solid guys.

Penn / Egar UFC

You had Bendo, Pettis WeC, Melendez Thomson StrikeForce, Eddie Bellator, Aoki Japan, Gomi free agent and many other guys.

This has always been the case with 155lb. It should come as no surprise that the division has global depth.

The UFC is never guaranteed to have the best. Plenty of good mentions and ONE and RIZIN have some solid guys.

Penn / Egar UFC

You had Bendo, Pettis WeC, Melendez Thomson StrikeForce, Eddie Bellator, Aoki Japan, Gomi free agent and many other guys.
Olivier Aubin-Mercier in PFL is pretty good too now.

Olivier Aubin-Mercier in PFL is pretty good too now.

155 is pretty spread out in general.

Bellator have Shabliy, Mansour, Tofiq and Usman.

ACA have AAA, Vartanyan, Raisov and Reznikov.

RIZIN have Satoshi

ONE have Lee.

PFL have OAM and Schulte

You can make a reasonable argument for all these guys being top 25 or so in the world.

Back