PBP Bellator x Rizin 2/Super Rizin 2, Sat. 7/29, 11 PM ET/8 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

That pitbull ko damn:(:mad:
Hey, you and @Reign009 and @MMALOPEZ are part of unofficial RIZIN Top Team, too. I tend to take notice to those who show up in the threads consistently. I'm not really in the in-between-cards threads posting about the news and developments, but I'm lurking, I notice who is in those threads. Both Lopez and @KowboyMMA (also RTT member) brought some serious heat before this card, they do their due diligence to get people educated and hyped for the cards, and I appreciate it (Lopez been preaching the good word for many orgs for a long, long time, he's an asset to this place, should be a mod or on payroll considering the work he's put in around here, and simply for the love of the sport).

Things I can deduce from RIZIN fans: they're basically never noobs, they're educated, they're MMA purists. And they're mostly not assholes.

To you, and all of the others, I appreciate that you're all here. Let's keep it rolling, good days ahead, outlook is truly bright.

Hey, you and @Reign009 and @MMALOPEZ are part of unofficial RIZIN Top Team, too. I tend to take notice to those who show up in the threads consistently. I'm not really in the in-between-cards threads posting about the news and developments, but I'm lurking, I notice who is in those threads. Both Lopez and @KowboyMMA (also RTT member) brought some serious heat before this card, they do their due diligence to get people educated and hyped for the cards, and I appreciate it (Lopez been preaching the good word for many orgs for a long, long time, he's an asset to this place, should be a mod or on payroll considering the work he's put in around here, and simply for the love of the sport).

Things I can deduce from RIZIN fans: they're basically never noobs, they're educated, they're MMA purists. And they're mostly not assholes.

To you, and all of the others, I appreciate that you're all here. Let's keep it rolling, good days ahead, outlook is truly bright.
Good looking out <JackieThumbsUp>
And mmalopez will post news here as soon as it’s out so this place is like my semi news feed. Respect

Good looking out <JackieThumbsUp>
And mmalopez will post news here as soon as it’s out so this place is like my semi news feed. Respect

https://forums.sherdog.com/threads/...2-reveals-upcoming-scheduled-surgery.4301470/

How can I watch a full event replay?
It's $20 on Fite if you're in the States, but it's unlimited replays. If you wanna watch the Bellator portion Paramount+ will give you a free week subscription that includes Showtime replay. There isn't a way to watch it the entire way through without switching apps, unless some dude made a torrent and spliced them together or something.

It's $20 on Fite if you're in the States, but it's unlimited replays. If you wanna watch the Bellator portion Paramount+ will give you a free week subscription that includes Showtime replay. There isn't a way to watch it the entire way through without switching apps, unless some dude made a torrent and spliced them together or something.
I'm in Brazil. Guess I'll watch whatever comes up eventually.

I'm in Brazil. Guess I'll watch whatever comes up eventually.
You can't watch Fite in Brazil? It's a website. I'll send you the invite code, if you want. RIZIN portion way better than the Bellator card. Bellator's most interesting fights were huge duds.

BELLATOR TRY TO HAVE DECENT PRODUCTION QUALITY CHALLENGE [IMPOSSIBLE]

You can't watch Fite in Brazil? It's a website. I'll send you the invite code, if you want. RIZIN portion way better than the Bellator card. Bellator's most interesting fights were huge duds.
I didn't know about Fite. Invite code is surely welcome. I'll try and watch later.
Thanks!

Just now watching, hell of a first fight btw, Larkin and Kareshkov are both legit. Haven't looked at the rest of the card though, want it to be a surprise. Lol

If you never saw it, you should check out the first Bellator vs Rizin event. It was incredible -- great fights and the most epic feel since Pride. I don't want to shit on this card, but I have a feeling Rizin produced that one and Bellator produced this one.

I didn't expect the special mention, but I appreciate the shoutout!

I don't normally do PBPs, but this was nice. Glad I joined y'all and glad you were here too along with everyone else. It was fun just sharing some laughs and enjoying some MMA.

Special shoutout to @Richard Fannin: You and @Bobby Boulders are awesome!

Back