Bellator Targeting Fedor vs Rampage in December

Who wins

• Fedor

• Rampage

Results are only viewable after voting.
Any version of Rampage KO's prime Fedor. Better late than never, I'll take it.

He hasn't done that in a decade
I just get the feeling that Fedor still practices Judo, whereas Rampage definitely hasn't touched the mat in training since he signed in Bellator

Overall, I feel like Rampage is a little more washed than Fedor but I wouldn't put money on it

Quinton just phones it in at this point. Fedor will win.

coker is trying to send fedor off in a casket!

gawd

rampage is one of the few super veterans who kept their chins despite their old age, it's great

I just get the feeling that Fedor still practices Judo, whereas Rampage definitely hasn't touched the mat in training since he signed in Bellator

Considering how easily Chael made it look, Fedor would be wise to get the fight down asap.

Rooting for Fedor, but my money is on Rampage.

Hey, now... I clearly specified, nonstop. Nonstop!!!

cb540487-1bad-41c6-9dbd-4d9ac7559f96_thumb.jpg

Now there's a meaningful fight.

I just don't understand Fedor. Does he need money that bad?

Granted, he never made a fortune in MMA by elite sports standards, but I would have thought he made bundle in Russian politics. He's BJ Penn at this point. Just ruining his legacy more with every pointless fight.

Rampage hits Fedor and its nite nite

source.gif

If Fedor has to fight somebody, might as well be Page. My sig gives me hope Page is not going to throw any unneccessary shots on unconscious Fedor.

If it happened Fedor should beat him but Fedor likes to engage in the only type of fight that older Rampage can win - stand and bang. I trust Quinton's chin more than Fedor's these days. It's just a matter of whether Rampage has the speed left to find that chin. He's slow as fuck but still has that power.

While this isn't official, Coker either wants Rampage or Barnett for Fedor in December

Back