News Bellator signs Darina Madzyuk the girl who KO’d a 500lb giant

Those 2 would both sell for more than what the UFC sold for, don’t care if they are same league. No one say “I only watch PBC, so I won’t watch Top Rank”

people will watch if it’s easily available to them. When it was on Spike didn’t 1.3 million watch Tito vs Bonnar?

Maybe, I'm not sure. But that's because it was UFC names rather than them wanting to watch Bellator probably.

Those 2 would both sell for more than what the UFC sold for, don’t care if they are same league. No one say “I only watch PBC, so I won’t watch Top Rank”

people will watch if it’s easily available to them. When it was on Spike didn’t 1.3 million watch Tito vs Bonnar?
There is a very vocal contingent of boxing “fans” that worship the PBC and crap all over everything Top Rank does.

There is a very vocal contingent of boxing “fans” that worship the PBC and crap all over everything Top Rank does.
But still tune in when Loma, Crawford, or Fury fights

Im excited by this. Was the fight real, maybe maybe not, my opinion is he didnt try very hard but who knows the real reason. Its possible the effort 550lbs guys put into anything is pretty low and maybe she did win a real fight. She passes the eye test for me haha. It will be intersting to see how she does her next outing. Im suspecting theyll give her a jobber amd will use the footage of this fight to promote her.

The fight look like a work which female fighter fights in full make up. I'd still favour her over Punk.

This isn’t impressive, of course you should expect a professional fighter to KO the average Golden Corral patron.

If anything, it was a disappointing performance.

Back