News Bellator signs Darina Madzyuk the girl who KO’d a 500lb giant

She's going to get killed. The fatty fight was more than likely staged

Obviously a publicity stunt signing. She's 3-1 against fighters with a combined record of 1-0, the only fighter she fought who had a winning record she lost to.

https://www.tapology.com/fightcenter/fighters/229363-dariya-zheleznyakova

Should have signed the chick she lost to imo, that's a legit interesting record, 4-0 against fighters with a combined 21-5 record. <mma4>

I can't imagine this is an expensive one.
Not this one but Yagshimuradov, Rumble, and Yoel sound like expensive signings, particularly the last 2. Regardless of how cheap the signigns are, I wouldnt expect them to keep signing fighters a couple of days after the Yoel signing.

Scratch that lol, I just watched Zheleznyakova against a 9-0 squat Azerbaijani woman and she kind of won by Homer Simpsoning her, wasn't that impressed.

Roy Nelson to get some redemption for all the fatmen in the world?

They signed Ilma-Lei MacFarlane because she beat the soccer mom in a viral clip

If you are either surprised or disappointed by this then you probably haven’t been paying attention

Get with it Sherbros! Freak Fights and YouTuber Water Balloon Attacks are the future of combat sports!

The WWE has had this figured out for years.

Almost sarcastic, but not quite.

Ko?
Dude tapped to strikes.
Like GSP ... heyo
He tapped to strikes, there was the clinch separation and she got to pose over his defeated, obese carcass. Obviously a work. Lol

Scratch that lol, I just watched Zheleznyakova against a 9-0 squat Azerbaijani woman and she kind of won by Homer Simpsoning her, wasn't that impressed.

Damn, that woman was also the ultimate can crusher 9-0 and her opponents had a combined of 4-1 before that fight lol

According to the Tapology Russia Womens Pound for pound (https://www.tapology.com/rankings/regional/1926-russia-womens-pound-for-pound)
Zheleznyakova is 4th and Darina is 24th, surprised by the lack of female russian talent honesty, would expect them to have some beasts coming out of there

Damn, that woman was also the ultimate can crusher 9-0 and her opponents had a combined of 4-1 before that fight lol

According to the Tapology Russia Womens Pound for pound (https://www.tapology.com/rankings/regional/1926-russia-womens-pound-for-pound)
Zheleznyakova is 4th and Darina is 24th, surprised by the lack of female russian talent honesty, would expect them to have some beasts coming out of there

I think it's hampered a little bit as the women from Dagestan, Chechyna etc aren't really supposed to fight.

The 9-0 woman had some very awkward stand up, but her top game was pretty decent to be fair to her.

UFC has no standards. They signed CM Punk

Cm punk atleast was a big name in pro wrestling.

This is just a Russian women who just did a freakshow fight, there are females in 145 lbs who has atleast 2-0

However, this is Bellator who only signs old men's like Yoel Romero or someone with 1-3 on sherdog

I think it's hampered a little bit as the women from Dagestan, Chechyna etc aren't really supposed to fight.

The 9-0 woman had some very awkward stand up, but her top game was pretty decent to be fair to her.

This is Bellator and they don't sign talents

This is Bellator and they don't sign talents
Sure casual :rolleyes: AJ McKee, Pico, Amosov, Usman Nurmagomedov, Yagshimuradov, Aguiar, Rosta, Eblen, Cotton, Joey Davis, Berkhamov, Mix, Justin Gonzales, Mowry, Keresh, Kakhorov, Stots, Magomedov, Mattos, Nikaev, Faraldo etc. are not talents, right? HAHAHAHA

The list is way too long.

Delete your account low IQ casual, you're an embarrassment

Last edited:
@tehMoose u should list the other 500 cans and meme fighters they have on the roster

Sure casual :rolleyes: AJ McKee, Pico, Amosov, Usman Nurmagomedov, Yagshimuradov, Aguiar, Rosta, Eblen, Cotton, Joey Davis, Berkhamov, Mix, Justin Gonzales, Mowry, Keresh, Kakhorov, Stots, Magomedov, Mattos, Nikaev, Faraldo etc. are not talents, right? HAHAHAHA

The list is way too long.

Delete your account low IQ casual, you're an embarrassment

Please stop calling people casuals. I think when you and @GueseGuy do that it actually makes people less likely to give Bellator a chance.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back