• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Rumored Bellator returning to Milan in October

I doubt Bellator actually wanted Fabian to announce this..

Mhmm, can't think of an opponent for Fabian. Also can they finally announce the summer cards already. Also please for god have Patricky vs. Outlaw as the comain on one of the cards and not the headliner. Do Patrício vs. Borics and Patricky vs. Outlaw on one card

Last edited:
Mhmm, can't think of an opponent for Fabian. Also can they finally announce the summer cards already. Also please for god have Patricky vs. Outlaw as the comain on one of the cards and not the headliner. Do Patrício vs. Borics and Patricky vs. Outlaw on one card
Salter? Tokov as a title eliminator would be good, too.

We can safely assume MVP will be in this event, too. At least Im imagining this is the October event they said MVP would be ready for.

I doubt Bellator actually wanted Fabian to announce this..

I'm sure they were glad that their biggest Italian draw announced it.

Wonder if they'll drag Alessio Sakara out from his CTE induced hibernation for this one.

And main event.......................Alessio Sakara vs whoever.

I really wonder what’s the hold up for Outlaw vs Patricky announcement? Maybe it’s signed but they don’t wanna announce? Which is weird? Patricky looks like he’s in camp?

I really wonder what’s the hold up for Outlaw vs Patricky announcement? Maybe it’s signed but they don’t wanna announce? Which is weird? Patricky looks like he’s in camp?

Maybe they'll secretly weigh in and then just get them to fight so that fans don't know they paid to watch a Sidney Outlaw fight ahead of time.

Maybe they'll secretly weigh in and then just get them to fight so that fans don't know they paid to watch a Sidney Outlaw fight ahead of time.
Lol all jokes aside, that’s the only thing I can think. Bellator really doesn’t like Outlaw and are weighing their options for this title fight. Unfortunately for them I can’t think of anyone at the top of the rankings at LW in Bellator that can beat Outlaw right now.

Lol all jokes aside, that’s the only thing I can think. Bellator really doesn’t like Outlaw and are weighing their options for this title fight. Unfortunately for them I can’t think of anyone at the top of the rankings at LW in Bellator that can beat Outlaw right now.

Maybe someone like Shabliy or Tofiq who'd be hard for him to get down.

Maybe someone like Shabliy or Tofiq who'd be hard for him to get down.
Yeah luckily LW is rapidly improving so I don’t think he would be champ for long but I think him getting the belt in the next 6-12 months is inevitable for them.

Yeah luckily LW is rapidly improving so I don’t think he would be champ for long but I think him getting the belt in the next 6-12 months is inevitable for them.
To me, its just crazy that not only they re-signed Outlaw but also gave him a titleshot. He had run out his contract, let him walk, maybe try and get that 1 million from PFL. He can probably dryhump his way to 1 million.

To me, its just crazy that not only they re-signed Outlaw but also gave him a titleshot. He had run out his contract, let him walk, maybe try and get that 1 million from PFL. He can probably dryhump his way to 1 million.
Plus the PFL is not against signing his style of fighters. Look at their signings of Palmer, Bubba, etc.

Really? I am surprised you say that. Mansour held his own against Gamrot

He doesn't have the best TDD, I tend to like Outlaw to do his stupid backpacking against anyone with bad TDD

Doesn’t look like he’s getting the shot

Back