Bellator new Signings thread

Rankings make no difference whatsover to anything. They made no difference in the UFC. That's a bizarre thing to suggest.

The matchmaking in the UFC has gotten a lot better with the advent of rankings. It'd do the same for Bellator imo, it'd make it look even more ridiculous having 4th ranked MVP for example fighting unranked dudes all the time.

They have signed a Turkish 155 lbs called Murat Kazgan who has 3-2 and came from a win last year.

Now we are talking about signing "prospects". Typical. Bellator standard to sign cans or bad records

They have signed a Turkish 155 lbs called Murat Kazgan who has 3-2 and came from a win last year.

Now we are talking about signing "prospects". Typical. Bellator standard to sign cans or bad records
I mean, the UFC signed Jake Collier to fight Gian Villante...at HW. This cant be worse than that.

Tbf this is the only really shitty signing they've made recently that I can think of. Other than that it's mostly been good.

They signed a large quantity of top notch prospects and your focused on this one sub par signing?

From Russian social media -- Magomed Magomedov, one who holds the win over Petr Yan has signed with Bellator (according to Mansur Uchakaev, coach at Dagfighter gym).

From Russian social media -- Magomed Magomedov, one who holds the win over Petr Yan has signed with Bellator (according to Mansur Uchakaev, coach at Dagfighter gym).
Only loss to Petr Yan, only defeat against Petr Yan. This guy is a legitimate threat to the title. Can they please not set him up against fucking Joe Warren or something.

Tiger is a great signing. Gotta give Bellator props man they are making really good prospect signings lately. Magomed only one to beat and his only loss to Yan.

Bellators BW div becoming a good div over there, now its just about matching them up. Enough Gallagher bum fights, time to get these guys fighting.

I saw someone mention they could put on a good GP which I agree but I just dont want another 15 month GP, just match the guys up and let them fight.

Tiger is a great signing. Gotta give Bellator props man they are making really good prospect signings lately. Magomed only one to beat and his only loss to Yan.

Bellators BW div becoming a good div over there, now its just about matching them up. Enough Gallagher bum fights, time to get these guys fighting.

I saw someone mention they could put on a good GP which I agree but I just dont want another 15 month GP, just match the guys up and let them fight.

Yeah, Archuleta, Pettis, Mix, Magomedov, Johns, Stots, Scoggins and Hill could make a good GP if they wanted to do one.

Yeah, Archuleta, Pettis, Mix, Magomedov, Johns, Stots, Scoggins and Hill could make a good GP if they wanted to do one.

They could even bring in Gooch and have enough to do a good one but its gonna be 18 months for FW GP, it takes over a year with the way they do it. I think they are better off just doing Juan/Pettis and building the rest of the div with good matchups. Gallagher vs Johns, Mix vs Stots, Tiger/hill, Higo vs Scoggins, whatever way you want to go you create hierarchy in the div.

Per his manager, Greg Milliard has signed a multifight contract with Bellator. Milliard, a cousin of Jairzinho Rozenstruik, is expected to make his promotional debut before the end of this year.

Milliard (12-5), who competes at light heavyweight, is on a four-fight winning streak. He hasn’t competed since April 2019, winning by TKO with punches.

Milliard lives and trains in Aruba where he owns a gym.

Per his manager, Greg Milliard has signed a multifight contract with Bellator. Milliard, a cousin of Jairzinho Rozenstruik, is expected to make his promotional debut before the end of this year.

Milliard (12-5), who competes at light heavyweight, is on a four-fight winning streak. He hasn’t competed since April 2019, winning by TKO with punches.

Milliard lives and trains in Aruba where he owns a gym.
Bellator has a penchant for signing relatives of UFC fighters and then hype them as such(Ryan Couture, Fabian Edwards, Keith Lee, Chinzo Machida, etc.) but arent really on par with their UFC counterparts. This sounds like the same scenario...

Bellator has a penchant for signing relatives of UFC fighters and then hype them as such(Ryan Couture, Fabian Edwards, Keith Lee, Chinzo Machida, etc.) but arent really on par with their UFC counterparts. This sounds like the same scenario...
At least he's a LHW. That division needs fresh blood

Sowma is okay, I don't think it's really a blockbuster signing, but it'll help give the HW division a bit of depth.

Don't know anything about Faraldo but he's undefeated amateur or pro, so lets see.

Titan FC heavyweight champion Said Sowma and undefeated welterweight Roman Faraldo have signed multifight deals with Bellator, a promotion official recently told MMA Junkie.

Sowma (6-1 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) hasn’t lost since his professional debut – a TKO defeat to current Bellator heavyweight Steve Mowry. Over the span of his past six fights, Sowma has gone undefeated with four finishes. At Titan FC 64 in September, Sowma defeated Bobby Brents by third-round TKO to earn the vacant title.

Sowma does not have an opponent or date set yet for his Bellator debut.

Faraldo (3-0 MMA, 0-0 BMMA) trains out of American Top Team in Coconut Creek, Fla., and also has competed for Titan FC. A 27-year-old welterweight, Faraldo has finished all three of his professional opponents with strikes inside the first two rounds.

Wasting no time, Faraldo will make his promotional debut Nov. 12 at Bellator 252 against Pat Casey (6-3 MMA, 2-2 BMMA)

Sowma is okay, I don't think it's really a blockbuster signing, but it'll help give the HW division a bit of depth.

Don't know anything about Faraldo but he's undefeated amateur or pro, so lets see.

Anything that adds to the HW division is good. They signed the CFFC champion (Shawn Teed) and now the Titan FC champion (Said Sowma), at least they are trying bring new blood to the division. I personally, would like to see Kirill Kornilov and Hugo Cunha make the jump but at least they are doing the effort.

Back