Bellator Moving to Thursday Nights

I think it's cool despite me having to wake up at 6AM on friday.

BTW... I really miss the friday weekly cards during Bjorn era. I like Coker but that was the best era of Bellator. They have a better roster now but those tournaments were exciting as fuck.

I think from the first tentpole to Kimbo v DD5K was the best era. Once Coker was scared off freakshows it was all downhill from there.

I think wsof was on nbcsports?

Maybe I got the channel wrong? I guess the one they are moving to used to air Titan FC? Do we have any estimates of their viewership?

Didn't we used to get ratings from WSOF/PFL?

So are they still withering DAZN or not?

WSOF was on NBC Sports, they report ratings. CBS Sports doesnt, guess they still dont, not sure whats going on there.

I like the move cause it does give us fight fans something to watch during the week but it wasnt to avoid UFC since they dont really run on Fri at all. WWE does.

WSOF was on NBC Sports, they report ratings. CBS Sports doesnt, guess they still dont, not sure whats going on there.

A channel with less viewers, but better suited to them.

Does this channel even have anyone estimating their ratings?

A channel with less viewers, but better suited to them.

Does this channel even have anyone estimating their ratings?

Someone will probably try and get numbers from a source, dont think they will be good, probably less than Paramount which was already bad.

Good thing is no more tape delay and they will air prelims/full cards in one place.

They should put bellator cards on Mondays and have Garfield sub in for one of the commentators then eat lasagne and talk about how he hates Mondays when the cards get boring.
I'm recommending you to Bellator right away!!

So Stupid to put them on during NFL Games.

Should be Fridays or Saturdays.

Paramount Network is undergoing an overhaul, with a new name, an eschewing of reality programming and an emphasis on TV movies.

Paramount Network is undergoing a renaming and a revamping of its programming slate.

According to Variety, Paramount Network is being renamed Paramount Movie Network sometime over the next 12 months. Additionally, the network will be getting entirely out of unscripted programming and move into star-studded TV movies, with a slate of 52 original movies a year

Some of these movies will be handled by Paramount Pictures while others will be produced by MTV Movies. This is part of a larger shift to emphasize original TV movies across the various ViacomCBS networks. MTV and Comedy Central are planning to each do 20-30 TV movies annually.

"We’re doubling down on scripted but diversifying with made for TV movies, mini-series and blockbuster series with movie stars like Yellowstone," Chris McCarthy, president of entertainment and youth brands for ViacomCBS domestic media networks, said in a statement. "Made-for-TV movies provide all the creative upside and ability to work with great talent, without the full time commitment of a series or feature. Plus, we’re maximizing our investment because we can build a valuable library to use across our streaming, cable and global footprints.”

"We are creative builders, not buyers and always have been," McCarthy continued. "As our group’s portfolio has expanded, if we don’t own something, we’re transitioning out of it because it doesn’t provide long-term value for the company."
Ihttps://www.cbr.com/paramount-movie-network-rebrand/

Because you guys keep complaining on why Bellator is moving to CBS Sports Network

Last edited:
Back