Bellator Moscow | Oct 23, 2021

What platform do you guys use to watch tape on Bellator, I find their own website very disappointing.

Just played u1.5 @ -120 for the main event.

Only way I see this not hitting is if Johnson just clinches him and holds him against the cage.

Fedor still has power and his hand speed intact, but his chin simply is not there.

If this wasn't Fedor's retirement fight in Russia, I'd play Johnson ITD heavy. But I don't trust anything in Russia.

Threw $50 on the draw since it might happen if Fedor can limp to the end

Apparently Fedor is in great shape (haven't seen the weigh in) and Johnson's not that good. He's also been knocked out by Junior Albini and Kongo so his chin isn't made out of titanium or anything. Also Fedor probably still much more skilled ground guy although size will even things out.
I was about to be on that full Johnson train as well but Fedor doesn't take fights if isn't serious about winning them. I think Bader is much much more reliable to get that big early finish than Tim is.
I already bet on Tim due to + odds but am starting to think the Fedor win won't be as shocking as it seems.

Apparently Fedor is in great shape (haven't seen the weigh in) and Johnson's not that good. He's also been knocked out by Junior Albini and Kongo so his chin isn't made out of titanium or anything. Also Fedor probably still much more skilled ground guy although size will even things out.
I was about to be on that full Johnson train as well but Fedor doesn't take fights if isn't serious about winning them. I think Bader is much much more reliable to get that big early finish than Tim is.
I already bet on Tim due to + odds but am starting to think the Fedor win won't be as shocking as it seems.
Fedor is in his mid forties and has only used his ground game to get the fight back on the feet. You're overthinking it.

Here is the Youtube link to Bellator's channel. This is the live stream for the Moscow fights. That start at 12:25 PM Eastern time.

That Nikita fight was a sweat, wins the first two and then gets his back taken with 3 minutes left in r3 and manages to survive

have uncomfortable amounts on johnson and finish props, but feel was huge value on the lines. him saying that he's going for ko cause he doesn't think he can win decision in russia soothes me moderately.

The GOAT killing parlays left and right

Should’ve had an equal amount on fedor ko rd 1

think I lost like a unit or two

should’ve profited there

Back