Bellator Moscow | Oct 23, 2021

Danis_champ

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
gbtyIaf.png

seeing Tim Johnson at +120 right now. This must be line error or something? I think line should be flipped.

Fedor is nearly 46 years old, has cardio for two minutes, is natural LHW these days. He has punchers chance in this fight. Tim decides where this fight takes place. If Sonnen took Fedor down then for sure Tim can as well. Who on earth is playing Fedor at -200?

seeing Tim Johnson at +120 right now. This must be line error or something? I think line should be flipped.

Fedor is nearly 46 years old, has cardio for two minutes, is natural LHW these days. He has punchers chance in this fight. Tim decides where this fight takes place. If Sonnen took Fedor down then for sure Tim can as well. Who on earth is playing Fedor at -200?
that dog money surely won't last long lol. I'm very curious what fdgtd odds will be, i absolutely cannot see this going 15 mins. The durability just isn't there for fedor and if fedor won it'd be a punchers chance scenario like you said.

Fedor got fucked up bad by Maldonado in Russia but won rounds 2 and 3. Should have been a draw but as usual he showed great heart in there.
He is 45 now and Timothy is a HW unlike Rampage or Fabio.
Tim might have some pressure to lose this fight though. Maybe not directly but I'd be at least be a bit scared to beat a Russian legend in Russia.

Fedor got fucked up bad by Maldonado in Russia but won rounds 2 and 3. Should have been a draw but as usual he showed great heart in there.
He is 45 now and Timothy is a HW unlike Rampage or Fabio.
Tim might have some pressure to lose this fight though. Maybe not directly but I'd be at least be a bit scared to beat a Russian legend in Russia.
1)I don't think this fight goes to full distance. Fedor barely has one good round in him.
2)I'm not entirely sure but would be hard to believe corruption in Bellator. They would lose license and is 45 years old Fedor worth the risk? Fight Nights Global is some Russian or Poland organization and they don't give a fuck.
If Fedor beats Tim that would be his best win since....Brett Rogers? which happened 12 years ago.

Fedor hasn't fought since pre pandemic. Just on activity alone(4 fights since fedor's last) Johnson should win.

90% -just better everywhere

GADZHI RABADANOV-
VITALY MINAKOV
Usman Nurmagomedov

65-75%- good power + activity
TIMOTHY JOHNSON

possible dog upsets
40-50%

SHARAF DAVLATMURODOV-more active 2020-2021
BRIAN MOORE- more experience and his opponent is very young and somewhat green.

The rest of the fighters are too inexperience for my liking, wont risk it .

Last edited:
Gonna take Moore since he's yet to steer me wrong. Pretty decent fighter considering his record.

Fedor hasn't fought since pre pandemic. Just on activity alone(4 fights since fedor's last) Johnson should win.

90% -just better everywhere

GADZHI RABADANOV-
VITALY MINAKOV
Usman Nurmagomedov

65-75%- good power + activity
TIMOTHY JOHNSON

possible dog upsets
40-50%

SHARAF DAVLATMURODOV-more active 2020-2021
BRIAN MOORE- more experience and his opponent is very young and somewhat green.

The rest of the fighters are too inexperience for my liking, wont risk it .

Gonna take Moore since he's yet to steer me wrong. Pretty decent fighter considering his record.

I'm not sure about Moore in this one. I need to do some taping but Mikhailov beat Mukhamed Eminov in his last fight and that's a really decent win.

Rabadanov,Nurmagomedov and Minakov really seem like a lock.Gonna parlay that and one more parlay with all the russian fighters against foreigners except Fedor.Took Johnson on betway at 2,20 but didn't put a lot because of the home teritory.

Rabadanov,Nurmagomedov and Minakov really seem like a lock.Gonna parlay that and one more parlay with all the russian fighters against foreigners except Fedor.Took Johnson on betway at 2,20 but didn't put a lot because of the home teritory.

Usman is an absolute lock but the odds must be ridiculously juiced. The only way he loses to this dude is if he has some kind of freak accident.

Fedor just win by one luck punch or fixed fight as Fedor/Rampage, Sonnen/Fedor, Kimbo/Dada and others... In Russia is possible have fixeds fights.

I'm not sure about Moore in this one. I need to do some taping but Mikhailov beat Mukhamed Eminov in his last fight and that's a really decent win.
Decent but not that high a level to any of Moore's wins. 10 of the wins that Eminov had were against cans by the time they fought. Moore is in his prime age with more fights. Mikhailov is still young and has a good wrestling foundation but his striking comes off timid. He lost to Podlesniy not long ago just inexperience playing a role. Moore has gone the distance several times and knows the game better, his hands are better and he should win this. But I don't know if I'll even bet on Moore. I'd skip over on both.

Tim Johnson ML at -115 for me, bet already placed in case it moves though I do like the idea of betting on Johnson ITD like Kamais said above. Fedor is

- 45 years old
- Hasn't fought for almost 2 years
- Has no chin anymore
- Has the accumulated wear and tear of a 19 year career and 46 fights to deal with
- Is an undersized HW to begin with

Johnson's no spring chicken at 36 but he looked like he belonged in there against Moldavsky for five rounds. He KOs Fedor in the first round.

The last pic on Instagram Johnson appears in great shape, 13 days ago.

Last edited:
Back