• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator MMA: Bellator 302 event in January 2024 is the last event?

I haven't looked into the card much but my thoughts on the Willis fight:

Passing on Jaleel Willis as of right now. I was tempted to take Rustam @ dog odds but Willis is weird.
German suplexed/ subbed by Homasi then stops like every takedown from a good wrestler right after.
Rustam long layoff/ semi-new weight class.
I dont believe in Willis and Rustam. If this years ago, im heavy on Khabilov. Now, im pass or maybe Over rounds.

I like Cummins, Gibson Jr, Sorensen, Willis, Golm.
Thoughts please
Cummings coming out of a 3 year retirement and fighting 15 pounds above her weight class at 120 catchweight. Usually an atom weight. Field is pretty shit, still passing. Sorensen same this is a step down for her although she had a split dec win over another step down in her Bellator debut. Seems to be a turtle off her back and fighting a judo girl that has fought at LW before.
Lean the dog in the main event, Golm cant be trusted for me.

Willis looked really good in his last fight. Crutcher is a good wrestler and Willis defended takedowns well against him. Rustam is past his prime but probably better striker than Crutchmer who is quite stuck in the mud.

How is salter such a dog? In the last 10 years Salter's only losses are to Lovato, Mousasi, and Eblen. And he's +300 against Jeffery?

How is salter such a dog? In the last 10 years Salter's only losses are to Lovato, Mousasi, and Eblen. And he's +300 against Jeffery?
I mean I think Jeffrey will win but I wouldn’t bet him at 1.5 let alone 1.2

Think it's because of the matchup. Aaron is pretty tough to take down so I think people expect him to stuff Salter and then finish him late.

Doesn't hurt that he melted Vanderford like that either.

Thinking about playing Piccolotti at dog odds vs Nallo.

It'll probably be Salter having a good first round then gassing like always. I probably won't touch either.

Parlay them with Nallo.

97674-3336469.png

Horrible style match up for Salter. Jeffery is hard to take down and much more athletic than him. I'm not playing him at that price but I don't think Salter is particularly live.

I'm on Khabilov, Picolotti, Montalvo, Browne, James, Gibson and Collins for this one so I could really enjoy the card or I could really hate it lol.

Horrible style match up for Salter. Jeffery is hard to take down and much more athletic than him. I'm not playing him at that price but I don't think Salter is particularly live.

I'm on Khabilov, Picolotti, Montalvo, Browne, James, Gibson and Collins for this one so I could really enjoy the card or I could really hate it lol.
Jesus dog city.

Can someone explain me the Luke Trainer underdog money? Cauley has way better hands plus speed edge. Cauley is for real.

• Luke is 3 inches bigger height, 7 inches reach+
  • Luke has a combine pro/ama/exh record of 15-2 vs Cauley's 8-2 combine record.
  • Luke has fought slightly more season fighters.
  • Cauley loss to a low skilled opponent back in 2019

• Cauley has patched up a lot of mistakes on the feet and 4 years is a long time, but I've seen Luke in 2019, and he was much better than in comparison to Cauley which means Luke has been a better fighter for a longer period of time.
  • Record capping aside. Luke has decent hands jab-cross, not heavy handed or explosive, but enough to give problems and a close range elbow from the clinch.
  • Luke has nice back takes and rear naked choke, essentially better bjj.
  • This is a step up in competition for Cauley. Cauley has looked sharp against low tier opponents.

This is no sure way thing that Luke will win. Cauley is pretty damn decent, but i'm willing to play trainer in the hopes he exposes Cauley for fighting weak opponents. I'm ready to eat crow today , no surprises , Luke can lose for sure, but gotta play dog odds at 150+

I think McCourt (+240) is a solid pick against 40-year-old Zingano. Maybe by Dec (+425).

She's an up-and-coming star that they want to promote for their Irish/UK cards, versus someone likely retiring.

EDIT: Odds shifted heavily. McCourt (+185). +425 decision line is still there.

Last edited:

I agree with most but Browne and Gibbson. Hamel is gritty AF, I think he will edge a decision. I like Tokov for the level of opposition he has faced (Chris Gonzalez and Jay Jay). Granted he lost those 2 fights, they were split decision. Gibbson kn the other hand has faced pure shit competition and has seem to strugggle at times. Tokov will take a gritty split, I think.

Back