• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Bellator MMA: Bellator 302 event in January 2024 is the last event?

I just got home to see/hear Lance Gibson Jr. shouting: "No... No... No..."

Taking your first L must be a hard pill to accept when you're an over-hyped prospect who never expected to be finished at any point of your career.

Lance's step mom is going to be finished in her next fight and probably retire in the cage after the loss.

Bellator’s pacing on nights like this is incredible.

Do they even bother playing walkout music? It’s like they make them sprint to the cage

Someone crazy enough to take Joey Davis ITD @ -650 has gotta be sweating buckets right now

Anyone on Leah to beat Zingano?

Leah isn't amazing, but she's 10 years younger and looked improved in her last fight.

She's bigger and taller, and isn't lost on the mat.

Hard to forget Cat getting mounted by that Parker girl who has never beaten anyone with a winning record.

Leah a huge dog at 3.40 seems crazy to me.
I bet stupidly big on McCourt.

Joey Davis (-2500) just lost a split-decision to Jeff Creighton because he wouldn't throw any strikes the entire fight. He kept going for take downs and just kept holding position without attempting a strike, attempting a submission, or trying to pass to a better position.

Really weird for an 8-0 fighter, even if he did have cage rust. Creighton offered nothing on the feet or on the ground, so Davis had zero reason to be scared to throw strikes or even GnP.

Joey Davis (-2500) just lost a split-decision to Jeff Creighton because he wouldn't throw any strikes the entire fight. He kept going for take downs and just kept holding position without attempting a strike, attempting a submission, or trying to pass to a better position.

Really weird for an 8-0 fighter, even if he did have cage rust. Creighton offered nothing on the feet or on the ground, so Davis had zero reason to be scared to throw strikes or even GnP.
Apparently he had addiction problems outside the cage so there's a realistic chance we're seeing another Paulo Filho unfold before our very eyes.

Only without the resume.

Gonna be sad if Browne beats Hamel now. Gibson sank the two parlays where I also had Adam and Browne.

Gonna be sad if Browne beats Hamel now. Gibson sank the two parlays where I also had Adam and Browne.
Alright, not sad anymore. Prelims been great so far, can't wait for the main card to be horrid.

feel annoyed was being pussy and waited too long from hesitations live bet rakim at +275 instead of the +500 they were hanging.

Also lost ko prop which is kinda annoying shoulda just went itd.

Back