Bellator London Broadcast Plans are a Clown Show, A Portion of the Main Card to be Tape Delayed.

seriously bellator must have no idea what they are doing...at all. I thought their "postlims" were retarded but this is even worse. The title fight is randomly in the middle of the card? tape delay the rest? Its mind boggling how they fucked this big of a card up so hard.

It’s an ordeal to follow MMA these days.
It really is, streaming platforms like DAZN were supposed to make it simpler by consolidating all content under 1 roof but it's just made it worse

seriously bellator must have no idea what they are doing...at all. I thought their "postlims" were retarded but this is even worse. The title fight is randomly in the middle of the card? tape delay the rest? Its mind boggling how they fucked this big of a card up so hard.
It's Coker, he's just not that good. People mistake nice for being good promoter/president of the company.

It really is, streaming platforms like DAZN were supposed to make it simpler by consolidating all content under 1 roof but it's just made it worse
+1

3 platforms for one card is ridiculous. It can’t be the best way to gain new viewers

why the hell is the middleweight title fight hidden away on the bellator app

why the hell is the middleweight title fight hidden away on the bellator app
"How can we get the fewest viewers possible for our MW title fight?"
"Put it on the app!"

Has any of the journalists on site asked Scottie Cokes just what in the hell is with the broadcast plans?

Rinky-dink BULLSHIT.

Give it to me live, right in my veins, baby!

Fucking bullshit. I missed the main event cuz it was on the app and not DAZN

It's Coker, he's just not that good. People mistake nice for being good promoter/president of the company.

but didn't you hear the broadcasting team?
They had to explain things because Bellator just got millions and millions new viewers that needed explanations for moves.
I think it during the main event. Made me smile.,...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back