Bellator London Broadcast Plans are a Clown Show, A Portion of the Main Card to be Tape Delayed.

Is Bellator app or DAZN showing anything live?

the Bellator App is showing the prelims and 3 main card fights live, while Paramount and Dazn are showing the remaining 5 Main Card fights on Tape Delay.

Its a clown show in the UK too. First few fights on the app, then a few live on Sky Sports and then a few and the main event on Channel 5 with a slight tape delay. Absolutely stupid.

Wow Im even more confused now. Bellator europe shows were supposed to be live via DAZN werent they?

Is Bellator app or DAZN showing anything live?

11:30 am - Live on Bellator app - Prelims
5:00 pm - Live on Bellator app - Main event (Mousasi/Lovato) + the two fights before (Gallagher/Labiano and Daley/Silva)
9:00 pm - Tape Delay on Paramount and DAZN - Remaining 5 main card fights (Chalmers/Freeman, Ward/Moore, Edwards/Bosuku, Manhoef/Kauppinen, Shipman/Van Steen)

Wow Im even more confused now. Bellator europe shows were supposed to be live via DAZN werent they?

No. The European Series is targeted just for European markets and I believe they are only broadcasted in US on Bellator app. Bigger "tentpole" London shows have been tape delayed to Paramount and DAZN. This is the first time the US will be able to view a Bellator London tentpole main event live.

What a clusterfuck. The worst part about it is that if you don't watch the fights that are airing on the horrible Bellator app live while they are happening- on a tiny screen on your phone or tablet mind you- then they disappear forever with no way to watch them later on like you could if they were on DAZN via on-demand or on Paramount if you recorded them with your DVR. What way is this to run a media company? You have to be sitting there watching the screen in the moment like it was 1978 or miss out forever.

What a clusterfuck. The worst part about it is that if you don't watch the fights that are airing on the horrible Bellator app live while they are hapening- on a tiny screen on your phone or tablet mind you- then they disappear forever with no way to watch them later on like you could if they were on DAZN via on-demand or on Paramount if you recorded them with your DVR. What way is this to run a media compnay?
I agree, its very confusing but hardcores will watch. Like all other fights aired on Bellator app, you will have access to view them within 24-48 hrs on Bellator.com

Damn this is gonna be a pain in the ass. Are we sure Daley vs Silva is on Bellator app live? I thought I saw a commercial advertising that fight on paramount. I don’t mind switching between different providers it’s whatever, I just wanna know which fights will be live with Moose-Lovato on the Bellator app in the afternoon

Damn this is gonna be a pain in the ass. Are we sure Daley vs Silva is on Bellator app live? I thought I saw a commercial advertising that fight on paramount. I don’t mind switching between different providers it’s whatever, I just wanna know which fights will be live with Moose-Lovato on the Bellator app in the afternoon
Like I said before, I'm not taking chances on flaky Paramount TV that might again show some movie re-run instead of Bellator delayed. I got the Bellator app and it worked more than decently for the recent Primus live Euro card.

I saw no plans for a clown show in that tweet!!!!
You LIED to me?

is-this-week-over-yet.jpg

what a stupid fucking schedule.

well I wasn't able to watch anyways, so makes no difference to me.

But yeah, that is seriously dumb.

Guess I’ll find a stream and just figure the shit out when it’s happening

This will make my decision to watch the UFC card a lot easier, or the BKFC circus.

What a clusterfuck. The worst part about it is that if you don't watch the fights that are airing on the horrible Bellator app live while they are happening- on a tiny screen on your phone or tablet mind you- then they disappear forever with no way to watch them later on like you could if they were on DAZN via on-demand or on Paramount if you recorded them with your DVR. What way is this to run a media company? You have to be sitting there watching the screen in the moment like it was 1978 or miss out forever.
Its REALLY dumb they dont let you watch it on the website. At least then I could watch it full screen on my TV. Now I have to figure out a way to cast my ipad to my tv without a apple tv. Sometimes I just end up watching on the Ipad.

Why are you making this so hard, Bellator? I can't imagine who would think it's a good idea to break up the main card and make it harder for people to find the fights they want to see.

Edit:
So I just checked the guide on DirecTV and the description for Bellator on Paramount shows Mousasi/Lovato as the main event. BUT as I was checking, a commercial came on for the show and it only mentioned Daley/Silva and the Gallagher fight, nothing about the title fight. So I guess the guide is wrong? The only way to see the Moose fight is on the app at 5 pm?

Last edited:
Why are you making this so hard, Bellator? I can't imagine who would think it's a good idea to break up the main card and make it harder for people to find the fights they want to see.

Edit:
So I just checked the guide on DirecTV and the description for Bellator on Paramount shows Mousasi/Lovato as the main event. BUT as I was checking, a commercial came on for the show and it only mentioned Daley/Silva and the Gallagher fight, nothing about the title fight. So I guess the guide is wrong? The only way to see the Moose fight is on the app at 5 pm?
Yeah 5pm I think. The paramount showing is Daley fight and the fights underneath it

Back