Bellator has better headline fights than UFC in 2017 so far?

That was like 3 years ago bro. Lewis is like 6-1 since that fight and that card we can all agree was a joke, colatteral damage for having a stacked card like 205.
Lol I know, just breaking your balls a bit <41>

Lol I know, just breaking your balls a bit <41>

But i actually think Mitrione is still UFC material, like top 15. Dude is a good fighter and he would have probably beat Travis if it wasn`t for the eyepokes. Sadly i also think he will beat the shit out of Fedor lol

Last edited:
But i actually think Mitrione is still UFC material, like top 15. Dude is a good fighter and he would have probably beat Travis he it wasn`t for the eyepokes. Sadly i also think he will beat the shit out of Fedor lol
Yeah, I think he will KTFO Fedor and fast. Will actually put money on him if line is any good.

So tell me, what are the obvious reasons?

Violence and hilarity.

I'm not really concerned with what effect it has on Bellator's abysmal HW division, Fedor's career at this point, or anything other than two guys trying to knock each other silly, if I'm being honest. The fight doesn't really deserve anything more than that.

Yeah, I think he will KTFO Fedor and fast. Will actually put money on him if line is any good.

It`s for sure a good bet if those guys put Fedor has the favorite which they will lol. The Maldonado fight was really an eye opener about Fedor because there was people who still thought he could fight in the UFC because he was destroying cans in Japan.

Violence and hilarity.

I'm not really concerned with what effect it has on Bellator's abysmal HW division, Fedor's career at this point, or anything other than two guys trying to knock each other silly, if I'm being honest. The fight doesn't really deserve anything more than that.
I admit it sounds good in writing but a lot of people "idolize" Fedor. I don't think they feel safe to watch this fight after the last one. Brawldonado is a brawling LHW with OK power but he's too small for HW. Mitrione can have the same description, except he's too big for LHW. Way too big for LHW, way, way bigger than Fedor. And he's no Zulu. No Choi Hong Man. He's legit although not ranked very high.

If Fedor struggles with an unranked LHW brawler, I don't really want to see him fight a ranked HW brawler...

Back