Bellator has better champs

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

UFC is not what it used to be anymore.
How does that make you feel sherdog?
Moose vs Whittaker is a wash, I would probably lean slightly towards Whittaker or Romero or even Gastelum but yes Moose is Elite. MW is a top heavy division but stacked at the top right now.

Rory > Woodley...He beat him already, MMA math aside, Rory seems rejuvenated and when he fought WB he was going through some personal stuff. So I'll say Rory > Woodley

Minakov fights for Fight Nights Global. No one ever wants to give Stipe props it's Stipe > Minakov

It's a shame the clown and his ego all but forced Rory and Moose over to Bellator. However Bellator can make Rory vs Moose which would be great. Rory has expressed that he wants to test himself at higher weight-classes in the past.

Lets say I pretend to give you those 3, but what about LHW, LW, FW, BW, and FW? Not to mention the women's divisions.

Lol @ white belt calling me an idiot.
He's not wrong with that Minakov comment of yours.

<6>

Anyways the only real case bellator has is moose > Whittaker, and it's a hard sell.
Rory might have a win but he also more recently got his ass beat by TWO guys Woodley bested, therefore woodley's a better champion.

And then there's every other champion you didn't mention <JonesDXSuckIt>

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

I mean Rory got beat by Lawler and then by Wonderboy pretty easily though.

Woodley and Wonderboy are the two best welterweights as they seem to be the two toughest to beat overall with Rory being an awful matchup for Woodley.

Plus, k believe Lawler ruined Rory against the top guys. He's looked bad since that fight.

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

You're an idiot.

I'd still take Rory to dismantal Tyrone, but that doesnt make him a better champ. Styles make fights which is why MMA is unpredictable

Mousasi has 1 win over Weidman. That's his resume. but his fanboys insist he's the best MW in the world

Maybe, but ufc has wmma champs. Bellator doesn’t.

UFC > bellator

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

dont forget Scott Coker > Dana White

Moose vs Whittaker is a wash, I would probably lean slightly towards Whittaker or Romero or even Gastelum but yes Moose is Elite. MW is a top heavy division but stacked at the top right now.

Rory > Woodley...He beat him already, MMA math aside, Rory seems rejuvenated and when he fought WB he was going through some personal stuff. So I'll say Rory > Woodley

Minakov fights for Fight Nights Global. No one ever wants to give Stipe props it's Stipe > Minakov

It's a shame the clown and his ego all but forced Rory and Moose over to Bellator. However Bellator can make Rory vs Moose which would be great. Rory has expressed that he wants to test himself at higher weight-classes in the past.

No one forced Moose to Bellator. Mousasi said he liked fighting for the Ufc, had no ill will towards Dana and the Ufc wanted to give him a last offer but he blew off the meeting.

He left for two reasons

1. Bisping was holding up the mw title picture and he felt like the division had become a popularity contest.

2. Bellator allows fighters to fight outside the org and he's always liked to have that option

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

nice try I though this post was gone be about Ilima MacFarlane.

max is better than pitbull. khabib better than primus. dc better than bader. also bellator doesn't have a heavyweighjt champ any more that is awin for ufc any way. now Woodley crushing rory.

Minakov hasn't been in Bellator in years.

I guess you could make an argument for Mousasi.... but he also has losses to Jacare and Uriah Hall. I'd favor both Whittaker and Yoel ahead of him.

You can obviously make an argument for Rory over Woodley, since he beat him.... But of course he also lost to Wonderboy. This one is pretty close. I'd love to see a Rory/Woodley rematch some day.
The Hall loss was a fluke and he proved it by stomping him in the rematch. If ya wanna compare losses then Bobby Knuckles lost to Court freaking McGee.

It's a pick em fight imo but I'd go with Bobby if I had to choose.

Yes I'm a big Moose fan.

Back