Bellator has better champs

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

UFC is not what it used to be anymore.
How does that make you feel sherdog?
it makes me feel like this.

491775.jpg

Mousasi is a better fighter but fights with no urgency. He likely loses a decision to Whittaker.

Mousasi has 1 win over Weidman. That's his resume. but his fanboys insist he's the best MW in the world
You should STFU with your 1 year mma watching resume . I guess you can't be embarassed when you already was by nature .

That’s what you conclude from another major promotion starting to rival the UFC in high level competition?
Did any of the people named compare to Fedor, Anderson, GSP, or Jones?

Stipe is the only one close and he needs a few more wins still.

You should STFU with your 1 year mma watching resume . I guess you can't be embarassed when you already was by nature .

That doesn't work when the guy you call out have been a member here for several years.
So Mr Dec 2017... try again. (please dont)

Also its embarrassing to misspell embarrassed, when used to put down a guy.

It also has better low grade celebrities who get hand picked jobbers for opponents.

Aaron Chalmers > CM Punk

Agree Rory crushes Woodley.

Moose would have a good chance against Whittaker, but I'd slightly favor Whittaker.

Minakov? Claiming him as the champ is like claiming Askren or Conrad as the Bellator cham

I'd only favour Moose > Whittaker

I'd pay good money to see Colby vs McDonald though. That would be FUN, the pre fight talk would be epic and they match up well
How do they match up well? Rory smokes Colby in all areas, he's a way better all around fighter.

LOL @ any idiot co-signing this shit post.

Rory decisively lost his last two fights and had to grapplefuck Lima to eek out a decision.

Mousasi got pieced up by fucking Schlemenko and also had to resort to TDs and stalling to win a narrow decision.

...and Minakov has a government job in Russia and only fights part time. Dude's been crushing cans for years. Last legit opponent that he had was Cheick Kongo, and he didn't even finish. You think that a dude who can't finish Kongo is better than Stipe?

Agree Rory crushes Woodley.

Moose would have a good chance against Whittaker, but I'd slightly favor Whittaker.

Minakov? Claiming him as the champ is like claiming Askren or Conrad as the Bellator cham

Based on what? The fight they had when Woodley wasn't even training with a real team?

The Moose vs Whittaker fight can go either way really.... Rory probably beats Woodly again and I honestly haven't even seen Bellators heavyweight champ fight so can't give an opinion on that.

That doesn't work when the guy you call out have been a member here for several years.
So Mr Dec 2017... try again. (please dont)

Also its embarrassing to misspell embarrassed, when used to put down a guy.

That's a disgrace for Sherdog community . So what's your contest ? Grammar ?

lol

He's 44-6 but he "only has a win over Weidman."

That's the only elite level win on resume.

He beat Jacare when Jacare was green and one dimensional, and then he absolutely got assraped in the rematch.

Mousasi > Whittaker
Mcdonalds > Woodley
Minakov > Stipe

UFC is not what it used to be anymore.
How does that make you feel sherdog?
Rory MACDONALD=

McDonalds.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-6-12_8-16-25.png
    upload_2018-6-12_8-16-25.png
    45.5 KB · Views: 1
That's the only elite level win on resume.

He beat Jacare when Jacare was green and one dimensional, and then he absolutely got assraped in the rematch.

Are you trying to convince me you're an idiot?

Because it's working.

Wins over Carvahlo, Schlemenko, Belfort, Henderson, Weidman, Santos, Leites, OSP, Latifi, Jacare, Munoz, Hunt, Sobral, Lombard, Kang, Manhoef.

Bellator MW champion
Dream MW champion
Dream LHW champion
Strikeforce LHW champion

...but yeah, you've probably never actually heard of any of those people.

Back