Bellator Fighters Soon Hitting Free Agency

Who's Next

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Never hear about amount of fights on a guys contract. Any notables with one or two fights left on the contract?

Would love to see a guy like Straus go to the UFC Featherweight division, as his chances of rechallenging for a title has greatley diminished

Last edited:
Straus is at FW

..and i don't know about any upcoming free agents on their roster.

tyical zuffa fan, but Bellator opted not to re-sign LaRue Burley, so he's one of the top LW free agent right now

tyical zuffa fan, but Bellator opted not to re-sign LaRue Burley, so he's one of the top LW free agent right now

Wow i'm surprised they let him go. He seemed to never gain traction after his win over Jenkins.

Wow i'm surprised they let him go. He seemed to never gain traction after his win over Jenkins.

i think he showed good tenacity. if bellator indid choose not re-sign him afterall im sincerely disappointed. with a new direction this year they couldve built him up. hope he gets picked up by the ufc

Yeah, it's almost like the promotion resented him for beating their highly touted wrestling star prospect.

No, Straus chance of challening for a title again is minimal though.

Bellator aren't interested in keeping prospects just signing big names even if they're past their prime by 10 years

Yeah, it's almost like the promotion resented him for beating their highly touted wrestling star prospect.

if only they'd given newton that treatment instead of doing the interim title injury thing.

LaRue Burley is already a free agent, those dolts didn't resign him.

Rumor going around Bellator could be dropping their Russians, they just lost their Russian TV deal, UFC came in and got a deal with that network and now the network is dropping Bellator.

Rumor is they could now look to unload some of their Russian talent.

Rumor going around Bellator could be dropping their Russians, they just lost their Russian TV deal, UFC came in and got a deal with that network and now the network is dropping Bellator.

In all honesty, I would definitely be ok with the UFC picking up a lot of Bellator's Russian fighters. Especially Volkov and Minakov.

Good, gives Coker room to re-sign Jason Lambert to Bellator. Maybe bring in James Irvin, Terry martin, possibly Dean Lister and some other fresh faces. I wonder what Jason MacDonald is up to?

Gotta make room for the real talent.

kimbosi.jpg

Koreshkov, Minakov, Tiger, Volkov, Ivanov, STorm.

WHo am I missing? SS and Frodo are gone and Akop is also gone so they dont have many other Russians.

I dont think they get rid of these guys, maybe if contracts come up they dont go big to resign them but who are they getting rid of and for what reason? You dont just cut guys for the hell of it, you cut them based on performance or money.

This guy has never posted here before and his profile isn't even registered. Gotta be a Zuffa employee

Back