• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

PBP Bellator Fedor vs. Bader II Sat. Feb. 4 Prelims 6pm ET, Main 9pm ET PbP Discussion

Fedor is

• The GOAT

• I dunno

Results are only viewable after voting.
I really wish Fedor would’ve retired after knocking out Tim Johnson in Moscow, that would’ve been epic
Yeah, I think he got a bit greedy with hoping to retire with a title, but maybe Coker made him a big offer to have his last fight in Bellator. Bader is just a bad matchup for him, even in his Prime Baders style would have given him issues.

Last edited:
Damn, it was awesome seeing all of those guys in the cage together. I wonder why we never see that with the UFC?
It was awesome indeed. We never see that with the UFC because they aren't about the fighters, they're about the brand. The thing they advertise as to why the UFC can't die is also the reason it isn't really all-that alive.

Pride was about the fighters and that is why we love Fedor for Fedor, rather than loving the 82% income he brought to the top of the WME corporate ladder.

don't forget boys, WE HAVE POSTLIMS.

How the fuck is Neiman Gracie on the postlims?!?

His longevity defies logic and reason.

Like seriously, he should donate his brain to scientific research because this shouldn’t be possible fighting like that all these years, not to mention all of those gym wars.
Not even just fighting but he's still articulate despite being KO'd probably more than any other top fighter.

In 20 years time there is going to be some Sherdog Trivia Thread where I wow some white belt by pointing out that Fedor retired like a year after Khabib did.
There's still time for Khabib vs GSP...

_128499732_gettyimages-117869676.jpg

Bader saying he beat the goat twice is gonna leave a bad taste in my mouth…

These postlims suck, but I'd rather watch this than those crappy Road To UFC finals.

Back