Bellator Champions Series: San Diego 9.7 8pm ET Main Card

Seems something is missing here, probably due to whatever they did to separate the supposed prelims vs main 🧐

Such as ImamShafi's fight that might start closer to 10 PM ET?

This Bellator event looks interesting.

Didn't/won't watch much of the UFC event, but saw Durden's smooth win.

Guess he wanted to show you he could do it after you went with Schnell by submission 😲

If u need something re-opened just tag me and I'll open it. What time do you think the Usman fight happens. If you wanted something added, I can do that also.

If u need something re-opened just tag me and I'll open it. What time do you think the Usman fight happens. If you wanted something added, I can do that also.

Usman is six fights away, so it'll be a while ⏱️

And there is time to add

ImamShafi Aliev -275

, odds I used for the parlaying ,

because his fight is supposed to be after the current fight that started a moment ago.

Last edited:
Usman is six fights away, so it'll be a while ⏱️

And there is time to add

ImamShafi Aliev -275

, odds I used for the parlaying ,

because is fight is supposed to be after the current fight that started a moment ago.
Done

Oh krix beat me nice

30-27? 🧐

But the fight was close enough that ImamShafi has little reason to complain.

Didn't picture it going like that.
Disappointing.

He had time to prepare and had Khabib in his corner.
Yet he didn't look like he realized he was in a three round fight and looked like he didn't realize that Newman was relying on distancing and counterpunching.

Or whatever caused him to withdraw from the fight scheduled in May has continued to have an effect 😒

Newman is athletic
Why does Aliev

30-27? 🧐

But the fight was close enough that ImamShafi has little reason to complain.

Didn't picture it going like that.
Disappointing.

He had time to prepare and had Khabib in his corner.
Yet he didn't look like he realized he was in a three round fight and looked like he didn't realize that Newman was relying on distancing and counterpunching.

Or whatever caused him to withdraw from the fight scheduled in May has continued to have an effect 😒
I had him winning the fight until he got clipped at the end of round 1. He basically lost his confidence. He'll get better, Khabib needs to help him fight looser.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Old Scratch
Back