PBP Bellator Champions Series Dublin: Jackson vs Kuramagomedov 6/22 11AM ET *** Sherdog Discussion*** (MAX)

That was a nice finish. I'm enjoying how freely Rizin and Bellator swap fighters.

Holy shit, Hardy looks like a giant next to this guy.

Half expecting Shinobu to pull out the classic 'I have an Irish grandmother, this is like being back home again' line
<Kpop775>

Khamidov has blocked a few haymakers just by having his hands up in exchanges. It's nice to see fundamentals in action.

lol Alves scrambling to his feet and then charging like that was like someone being thrown a life preserver and then falling into the water again.

There was an armbar there for Khamidov, when Alves tried to kimura him and he spun around. i think that's how Sak tapped Conan.

I'm excited to see what Kuramagomedov can do to Jackson.

That was a nice twistdown.

I've got two screens going. Kasumov (Bellator) and Naimov (UFC) look like clones of each other, both fighting right now. Same hair, same beard, same trunks, same glove tape colour.

I think they're required by law to play Zombie.... I was waiting for it. I love the song, but Irish people must be sick of it.

I don't think I've seen Queally since he lost to one of the Freire bros. I just googled him, looks like he's been on a skid since then.

These fights are spaced almost perfectly with UFC. I've been able to go back and forth between the events and catch most of the fights. Right now they're both playing filler, though, because of stoppages. This could throw everything off.

What I dork. I hope he gets KO'd quickly.

These fights are spaced almost perfectly with UFC. I've been able to go back and forth between the events and catch most of the fights. Right now they're both playing filler, though, because of stoppages. This could throw everything off.

There's so many guys on both cards with last names ending in "ov" dragging the time out.

There's so many guys on both cards with last names ending in "ov" dragging the time out.
lol I don't know why I enjoy the Ovs so much, especially when I absolutely hated Militech fighters for pointfighting and all the American lay and pray wrestlers circa 2010. I guess because a lot of them have Sambo and Judo backgrounds, which I love to see.

Back