Bellator CEO Bjorn Redney or UFC president Dana White?

mmaday4day

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Who would you like being your boss? Bellator CEO Bjorn Redney or UFC president Dana White?
I have nothing against Dana White but i find Bjorn Redney more pleasent.

Dana won't sue you for not signing with the UFC sure he may insult you but he isn't taking your money

Who would you like being your boss? Bellator CEO Bjorn Redney or UFC president Dana White?
I have nothing against Dana White but i find Bjorn Redney more pleasent.

Dana tips black jack dealers 10K.... I'd like to work for the UFC right around Christmas bonus time.

Dana tips black jack dealers 10K.... I'd like to work for the UFC right around Christmas bonus time.

And yet some of his fighters don't get paid that much for getting punched in the head. Blackjack dealer>UFC Fighter.

Whichever Boss who will honor the contract to the letter every time...so that I always know where I stood....in writing.

Rebney>>>>>Dana

Dana is the type to tell you, "we'll take care of you."
Bjorn is the type to tell you, "we'll take care of you...and just in case, here it is in writing."

Whichever Boss who will honor the contract to the letter every time...so that I always know where I stood....in writing.

Rebney>>>>>Dana

Dana is the type to tell you, "we'll take care of you."
Bjorn is the type to tell you, "we'll take care of you...and just in case, here it is in writing."

Ha! Brookins, Hollett, Tyson Nam, Dave Herman, Eddie, Makovsky, all love Rebney because of this!

dana white also does things he doesn't necessarily have to do. extra bonuses. thanks for beating that guy in a thong, here is some free money. fight gets canceled? here is your show money anyway. dumbass judges made a mistake. here is your bonus. need surgery? okay we'll pay it.

Dana won't sue you for not signing with the UFC sure he may insult you but he isn't taking your money

Dana sure was happy to sue Randy Couture when Randy wanted to fight Fedor outside UFC..

Ha! Brookins, Hollett, Tyson Nam, Dave Herman, Eddie, Makovsky, all love Rebney because of this!

Yep, those guys don't know the meaning of a contract. READ the contract before you sign.

Dana sure was happy to sue Randy Couture when Randy wanted to fight Fedor outside UFC..

Actually Randy was the one who initiated the law suits, the UFC just countersued. Surely you remember that, the forum was never more anti-Couture before or since.

Didnt Dana tipped some dealer 100k...while some of the UFC fighters are getting 8k to show.

The payscale will never change unless a union is formed. Good luck getting guys like GSP, Anderson, and Jones to give up some of their money so lower level guys that have done nothing to prove themselves get a fair minimum salary.

Bjorn is a scumbag, his trying to keep Eddie from at least a $1.24 million payday.

Back