Bellator CEO Bjorn Redney or UFC president Dana White?

lol where did you hear that?

I can do math. It's in the contract Bellator offered to Eddie.

Where did you get the 1.24 million figure? I'm guessing from the idiotic thread here on Sherdog that thought Eddie would headline over GSP on the GSP/Diaz card At UFC 158 against Bendo even though Dana White clearly said no? LOL.

I can do math. It's in the contract Bellator offered to Eddie.

Where did you get the 1.24 million figure? I'm guessing from the idiotic thread here on Sherdog that thought Eddie would headline over GSP on the GSP/Diaz card At UFC 158 against Bendo even though Dana White clearly said no? LOL.

Heard it of a few people i believe, but who really knows? Even Eddie said that the Bellator offer is nowhere near the UFC's, i think the big issue is Fox vs Spike.

I'm not trying to be a dick, sorry if i come off that way.

They both suck ass! I'm sad that we know their names and so much about them, cause we really shouldn't, we should know the fighters, not these sleazy money grabbing whatevers.

id go with the boss that paid the most if i was a pro fighter

fyi your trainers are the ones bossing you around all day. danas just the guy flapping his gums in front of the camera and getting you/him hype

do you really think dana actually spends a bunch of time with these guys? they negotiate contracts through managers and set up fights. say hi at press conferences etc

lol wtf

dana white also does things he doesn't necessarily have to do. extra bonuses. thanks for beating that guy in a thong, here is some free money. fight gets canceled? here is your show money anyway. dumbass judges made a mistake. here is your bonus. need surgery? okay we'll pay it.

Dana, and this.

Rebney better hope Dana doesn't decide to chain him up in his dungeon just like that one guy...

2yotzm9.gif

Ha! Brookins, Hollett, Tyson Nam, Dave Herman, Eddie, Makovsky, all love Rebney because of this!

Yeah it's pathetic with Brookins, Herman and Nam out of spite and because he's a douche he didn't give these guys fights for a long time. Nam never was offered one fight in over a year at BFC. Their careers waste away. And when an org wants to pay them give them ad fight so they can make a living Bjorn like a tool locks them up in red tape. Some of their champ haven't fought in over a year. Yet they keep singing guys to these ridiculous contracts when they dont have enough fights for them. They waste away and when their contract is up Bjorn wants them to waste away so more if they don't resign to sit around for another year.

Mike Hayes is another guy they dicked around. He's one of the ones that didnt say anything himself because the insecure douche Bjorn would f with his career too. MCCorkle said something after Bellator canceled their fight at the last moment. Like so many others Hayes got no fights and couldn't make a living despite being contracted by BFC. They verbally said he could fight in another promotion. He trains hard, gets ready and depends on that money...And like a week before the fight BFC says nope you have to get our permission in writing to take the fight and you didn't..Are word means nothing...You cant make a living under out terms.... tough shit..Take the fight we will sue you.

I dont like Dana but he's helped out guys like Hallman in rough situations when he didnt have to Meanwhile....Bellators Womens champ was begging fans on twitter to help pay for her training injury medical bills.

Really? Bjorn offered him $1.775 million package. Eddie is the scumbag for not honoring his contract.

Source? And to be fair, its pretty obvious that the earning potential outside of the UFC is much lower than what it is in UFC. Bottom line is that Eddie will never make as much money in Bellator as he would in the UFC. PPV cut, sponsorship money, etc. Bellator can't compete with that and they know it. Eddie went into it in depth on Ariels podcast.

Bottom line is Bellator is trying to fuck him, and if it goes to court they will lose. It just sucks that the lawsuit could make Eddie lose a year while the litigation takes place.

NEITHER. I vote Bas Rutten for both UFC & Bellator president !!!! WAR BAS !!!!

Whichever Boss who will honor the contract to the letter every time...so that I always know where I stood....in writing.

Rebney>>>>>Dana

Dana is the type to tell you, "we'll take care of you."
Bjorn is the type to tell you, "we'll take care of you...and just in case, here it is in writing."

Dana is the type to tell you, "We'll take care of you and if we cut you, you can go fight somewhere else."
Bjorn is the type to tell you, "Well take care of you and just in case you beat one of our champions in another promotion or get on the Ultimate Fighter, we'll have it in writing that you belong to us despite us not giving you a fight for over a year because we cut you."

I would rather have Dana as my boss. You know where you stand with him, regardless of if it's in writing. How many people have been fucked over like this by the UFC? Kept from going elsewhere? Dan Henderson did it right after knocking out Michael Bisping. Yet here we are and in just a span of a year or less, Bellator has made headlines for fucking over multiple people that had been under contract with them. (Tyson Nam, Jonathan Brookins, and now Eddie Alvarez.)

Dana, easy. Dana may be an asshole at times, but at least he's straight up and doesn't sugarcoat or BS how he's feeling about the fight or fighters. Bjorn is a sleazy businessman, who binds his fighters with insane contracts and pulls seriously shady shit all the time. Ask Dave Herman, Tyson Nam, Jonathan Brookins, and Eddie Alvarez, and I'm sure we can add Christian M'Pumbu and Eduardo Dantas on that list soon enough.

Bjorn Rebney = Consummate professional.
Dana White = Face of UFC.

Back