PBP Bellator 272: Pettis vs. Horiguchi, Fri. 12/3, 7 PM ET/4 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who wins?

• Total voters
I don't think this is really KO of the year but it was meaningful and necessary and a Bellator title fight and BSP was on way to a loss.
yeah i think they’re all great KO’s. i assume sandhagen will win the award for most publications but they’re all awesome. good for pettis. i picked him to win but i did not think it’d be like that

Even with many Decisions the Card was quite solid.

Props ta Bellator for a very fun outing.

Till next we Bleed!

yeah i think they’re all great KO’s. i assume sandhagen will win the award for most publications but they’re all awesome. good for pettis. i picked him to win but i did not think it’d be like that
I feel ya. Have a good rest your night man!

Pettis really needed to let his hands go and start with the jab
Well i guess this works too <{JustBleed}>

That's a good one. I'd say Pettis/Horiguchi has it beat because
- Pettis's was a comeback from behind
- Pettis's was a title fight
- Pettis's had a more impressive entry into the spinning backfist, and required more accuracy.
There's this as well lol
knockout-derrick-lewis.gif

<6>

Bruh someone message me and get me through the stages of grief I don't think I can take this
:sniper:

Kamaka fight was interesting, went to decision with Kai winning. How Pettis won was absolutely crazy, possibly KOTY.
NIce glad to see Kaiboi got the W also was rooting for Sergio and Rufus. Horigichi is probably one of the best active fighter out of asia right now. Not doubt about 125-145 no one better from that region so for sergio to get that W is a career moment

I'd say it has the highest "luck" factor though, for me Cory's is the best.. Made it look outrageously effortless.

Fair points though Sherbro.
I would argue the luckier one is the better ko, Edgar head was there for the taking, Gucci was moving beautiful

That genuinely might be the KO of the year. What are the other contenders?
There’s a lot this year.
Jiri-Reyes
Sandhagen-Frankie
Fedor-Johnson
Chandler-Hooker
Usman-Masvidal
Poirier-McGregor

all kinds of shit.

Back