Bellator 267 London 14,068 attendance 2.7 mil gate

Where does the jedigoodman guy get his numbers? He never posts a source and if you ask him he never replies

I don’t think either sources are correct tbh
IDK, thats a good point, he always dismisses everyone else's info, too. TBH, I dont care, it was a dud of an event but financially it appears to have been a success for Bellator. Its not like they wont ever be able to put an event in London again. Im sure they will be back next year and lets hope they learn from their mistakes. MVP is a bit of a needlemover in the UK, I guess. Perhaps he is the equivalent of AJ here in the USA for Bellator. Coker will be in the MMA Hour with Ariel today hopefully he talks a little about the London event (I do hope a little because it was an utterly forgetteable event).

IDK, thats a good point, he always dismisses everyone else's info, too. TBH, I dont care, it was a dud of an event but financially it appears to have been a success for Bellator. Its not like they wont ever be able to put an event in London again. Im sure they will be back next year and lets hope they learn from their mistakes. MVP is a bit of a needlemover in the UK, I guess. Perhaps he is the equivalent of AJ here in the USA for Bellator. Coker will be in the MMA Hour with Ariel today hopefully he talks a little about the London event (I do hope a little because it was an utterly forgetteable event).

Probably also benefitted from the UFC not being here for two and a half years now.

Probably also benefitted from the UFC not being here for two and a half years now.
Im very surprised the UFC cancelled their European shows. They have the fighters to put a few good shows. This can be an opportunity for other promotions to run some shows, particularly in the UK.

Coker said in mma hour it was one of their highest gates ever

Where does the jedigoodman guy get his numbers? He never posts a source and if you ask him he never replies

I believe he gets them after the fact from the commissions, he requests the info.

also why would he lie? He puts his name to it, he's not some anonymous dude on wiki.

Last edited:
I believe he gets them after the fact from the commissions, he requests the info.

also why would he lie? He puts his name to it, he's not some anonymous dude on wiki.
Athletic commissions don’t handle gates and those numbers, they literally never do. He would have had to ask the venue but why would they tell him this info?

Bellator rarely ever breaks 500K in gate so I find this story BS.

Fake. Only combate can pull million dollar gates.

I don't think I've ever seen someone at a Combate event before
They have never had a crowd. I think the reason is that they say because of the pandemic but they hold all their cards in Florida, so that's just an excuse

They have never had a crowd. I think the reason is that they say because of the pandemic but they hold all their cards in Florida, so that's just an excuse

Only because they're responsible enough not to cause the stampede the demand for their tickets would generate.

For what its worth, Coker said the London event had one of the highest gates in Bellator's history.

I get my info directly from the Commission. I've said I receive my information from the Commission many times.

Bellator Wikipedia info has always been inaccurate, it's become a running joke.

I don't dismiss other's info. Anyone reporting from the Commission I back. I have also mentioned Junkie, Fighting, WON, Rafael, Yahoo Sports, Coppinger, just to name a few in the past.

The few I have dismissed are websites like thesportsdaily that are made up.

Athletic commissions don’t handle gates and those numbers, they literally never do. He would have had to ask the venue but why would they tell him this info?

Sorry to say, you are wrong, sir. The Commissions that are able to, report the figs.

Here for example was the information provided for Fury/Wallin.
Screen Shot 2021-11-29 at 2.10.25 PM.png

However, there are less and less commissions that do so. Nevada in the last year is one of them.

I get my info directly from the Commission. I've said I receive my information from the Commission many times.

Bellator Wikipedia info has always been inaccurate, it's become a running joke.
Bellator Wiki numbers are fake and it's the same person who has done them for years. Some guy from Texas

Back