Bellator 267 London 14,068 attendance 2.7 mil gate

Good to see it continues to draw outside of mainland USA.

Just a reminder. Anyone can edit wikipedia entries.

There's no official source. It says 14,000+ attended. The arena has a 12,500 seat capacity. The gate seems ridiculously high.
It's possible they opened it up a bit. But either way, it did look sold out.

Bjorn you magnificent bastard even 8 years later still blessing Bellator

Just a reminder. Anyone can edit wikipedia entries.

There's no official source. It says 14,000+ attended. The arena has a 12,500 seat capacity. The gate seems ridiculously high.

I think this was LEGITIMATE! And I'll tell you why. The arena is very unique in how it's built. It's a 3 sided arena (* e.g.: 3 arena in Dublin, Cobo Arena in Detroit, etc. *) and there was no seats tarped off. And when you factor in the floor seating configuration, you can put 1k seats on the floor. So that 14k might be legitimate.

And as for the $2.7M gate. That's not too far fetched either. This was the 1 fight that Bellator MMA could put on and SELL ANYWHERE!

I was strongly considering going. And I saw the ticket prices were high. $75 (USD) for nose bleeds, $750 (USD) for ringside.

There is no chance that did a 2.7 mill gate, get real.

Its wiki and its edited.

Come on people. I'd bet anything it didnt do half that, maybe not even a million honestly.

There is no chance that did a 2.7 mill gate, get real.

Its wiki and its edited.

Come on people. I'd bet anything it didnt do half that, maybe not even a million honestly.
Lol Dana and his minions so upset. Take it easy bro UFC coming through with 2 banger wmma main events soon <45><45><45>

Lol Dana and his minions so upset. Take it easy bro UFC coming through with 2 banger wmma main events soon <45><45><45>

upset? Nah, just not a dumbass who believes bullshit.

You're right though those main events suck, sad suck a shitty main event will do 5x the viewers of Bellator title fight and GP. Ouch.

upset? Nah, just not a dumbass who believes bullshit.

You're right though those main events suck, sad suck a shitty main event will do 5x the viewers of Bellator title fight and GP. Ouch.
I mean that’s cool I want all organizations to do well. But you seem to want Bellator to fail. Kinda odd.

Just for a reference the biggest gate UFC has ever done in London is 2.4 mill
https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/03/ufc-london-attendance-live-gate-till-vs-masvidal

They also announce gate/attendance at the events since there is no commission to do it.

Bellator doesnt, its a wiki edit with no source.

Not to mention if Bellator did 2.7 mill that would without a doubt be highest gate in company history and would be highest gate in London mma history.

If that were true dont you think they would be shouting that from the rooftops?

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/03/ufc-london-attendance-live-gate-till-vs-masvidal

They also announce gate/attendance at the events since there is no commission to do it.

Not to mention if Bellator did 2.7 mill that would without a doubt be highest gate in company history and would be highest gate in London mma history.

No because Bellator doesn’t announce Jack shit. Check mate

Im not convinced Bellator did those numbers but not for the reasons you mention. Basically, Bellator never releases that type of information and are pretty bad at self-promotion.

Im not convinced Bellator did those numbers but not for the reasons you mention. Bellator sucks at releasing that type of information and are pretty bad at self-promotion.

You dont think Showtime or Bellator would put out a release if that were true. Come on dude.

you're the only reasonable Bellator guy who isnt a total dumbass in here, you know that shit didnt do that gate and if they did people would know.

It it didnt come from a commission, the org/network or a respected reporter then it aint real.

But if people want to believe then go for it.

You dont think Showtime or Bellator would put out a release if that were true. Come on dude.

you're the only reasonable Bellator guy who isnt a total dumbass in here, you know that shit didnt do that gate and if they did people would know.

It it didnt come from a commission, the org/network or a respected reporter then it aint real.

But if people want to believe then go for it.
They are pretty bad at self-promotion, though. Coker only talks about their international TV deals but never about actual numbers. I am hesitant to believe because it is a crazy number, particularly by a non-UFC promotion. But MVP is apparently a big deal in the UK and Bellator did their homework this time with promoting the event.

On the other hand, judging by past events having incorrect info on Wiki, this seems unrealistic

20211006_003230.png

I dont care enough to worry about it, tbh

They are pretty bad at self-promotion, though. Coker only talks about their international TV deals but never about actual numbers. I am hesitant to believe because it is a crazy number, particularly by a non-UFC promotion. But MVP is apparently a big deal in the UK and Bellator did their homework this time with promoting the event.

On the other hand, judging by past events having incorrect info on Wiki, this seems unrealistic

View attachment 883491

I dont care enough to worry about it, tbh

Where does the jedigoodman guy get his numbers? He never posts a source and if you ask him he never replies

I don’t think either sources are correct tbh

Back