Bellator 267: Lima vs MVP 2

sorry for any lima backers, he was the right side.

hometown judging with the suspect line movement pays off

please do not run this back again

Lima got the fight where he wanted in two rounds.

Lima 2-1

not much of a scrap

surely don’t think mvp won that

What blatant and horrific corruption. Ruined the cap off to an amazing betting night for me.

What a complete disgrace to the integrity of the sport

i mean mvp did have 2 knockdowns in the first round, horrible fight anyway. MvP has just awful takedown defense and why the fuck doesnt he have a jab??? what an extremely overrated cancrusher he is. Lima was content to almost do nothing this fight, he doesn't deserve the win.....

I don’t think I can support Bellator/Non US events anymore after that.

There’s no way Michael page won that fight.

Lima is a shit fighter and so is MVP, will never watch a fight of there’s again.

What blatant and horrific corruption. Ruined the cap off to an amazing betting night for me.

Just another night in Bellator.

Decisions like this are rather normal, a long with a bunch of other weird shit.

Douglas Lima just got robbed in MVP's hometown... what a joke.

If you give Round 1 or 3 to Lima, you have to give him the other round, because the same thing happened in both rounds. Only Round 2 could be a MVP round, and even that round wasn't clear.

Those “knockdowns” page had were more of lima being off balance and page rushing forward

bad decision

Agreed, and I was on MVP.

But I've lost so much on Bellator cards being on the losing ends of decisions like this.

I don't know why the fuck I even bet it anymore.

That fight was awful and the result was awful.

I don’t think I can support Bellator/Non US events anymore after that.

There’s no way Michael page won that fight.

Lima is a shit fighter and so is MVP, will never watch a fight of there’s again.
i mean mvp did have 2 knockdowns in the first round, horrible fight anyway. MvP has just awful takedown defense and why the fuck doesnt he have a jab??? what an extremely overrated cancrusher he is. Lima was content to almost do nothing this fight, he doesn't deserve the win.....
sorry for any lima backers, he was the right side.

hometown judging with the suspect line movement pays off

please do not run this back again

I scored it 29-28 MVP. Robbery is only in your guys heads who had money on Lima. Not every fight is a robbery you lost. Lima did NOTHING for the first two rounds you can say whatever but can't convince me otherwise. MVP deserved this decision end of story and stop crying please.

Just another night in Bellator.

Decisions like this are rather normal, a long with a bunch of other weird shit.

I hear you... frustrating as a bettor but hey I can't say that terrible decisions haven't bailed me out before so I guess it goes both ways.

I scored it 29-28 MVP. Robbery is only in your guys heads who had money on Lima. Not every fight is a robbery you lost. Lima did NOTHING for the first two rounds you can say whatever but can't convince me otherwise. MVP deserved this decision end of story and stop crying please.
I’m glad you’re not a judge

to be fair, Lima didn’t do much to win the fight. Didn’t pass gAurd or advance position, pillow fist GNP.

This is where a 29-29 draw or something would have been appropriate. Now Lima gets half pay?

One thing is a lock, and that’s that bellator will ALWAYS underdeliver. Wtf

I disagree, and here's a betslip to prove I was on MVP for more than 5 bucks.

The control time and shots landed on the ground heavily outweigh the "knockdowns" which were more of Lima being off balance.

Screenshot_20210929-233925_MaximBet.jpg

I'm interested to see the media scorecards.

Was it the worst robbery of the year? No. But based on the scoring criteria, Lima did enough to win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back