Bellator 267: Lima vs MVP 2

I scored it 29-28 MVP. Robbery is only in your guys heads who had money on Lima. Not every fight is a robbery you lost. Lima did NOTHING for the first two rounds you can say whatever but can't convince me otherwise. MVP deserved this decision end of story and stop crying please.
lol i bet on the over and DID NOT have a bet on lima.

the one thing i would say though is that betting lima in MVP's hometown with that line movement, you had to have somewhat of a hunch that he'd get some homecooking. it's actually why i only bet the over

I'm glad you aren't as well because you would have robbed MVP for clear win.

Well, you’ve been added to the clown list because of how blatant your bias is. Yeah, Lima did fuck all to win the fight, but outside of round 1 MVP actually did less in my opinion then Lima. 30-27 Lima makes more sense then any winning scorecard for MVP.

Makes sense that you’re a Dillon danis fan, pretty much an amateur mma fighter lmao.

I don't think it was as big of a robbery as people are making it out to be, Lima has nobody to blame but himself. He let Lima get off way too much on the feet, if he had came into this fight with the sole focus to pin MVP down and let off ground and pound he would've won it easy. All those times MVP dropped him (even if they were shoves partially) were probably worth quite a lot to the judges.

Well, you’ve been added to the clown list because of how blatant your bias is. Yeah, Lima did fuck all to win the fight, but outside of round 1 MVP actually did less in my opinion then Lima. 30-27 Lima makes more sense then any winning scorecard for MVP.

Makes sense that you’re a Dillon danis fan, pretty much an amateur mma fighter lmao.
My bias? I had no money on this fight knew this was going to be very close one. I see lot of people on Twitter who scored it for MVP. This wasn't a robbery. You guys were willing to flip a coin at even odds and this is the result. Maverick vs Barber was robbery but not this one.

My bias? I had no money on this fight knew this was going to be very close one. I see lot of people on Twitter who scored it for MVP. This wasn't a robbery. You guys were willing to flip a coin at even odds and this is the result. Maverick vs Barber was robbery but not this one.

You are dull, thick in the head, go get checked up man.

All my sprinkles from this event, also lost a $100 on Rose. Pretty much + 1u with sprinkles and no tape, cant complain.

Capture.PNG

£120 MVP / Lima GTD +170 to win £204

+1u... Not sure why every one is crying about a robbery. I actually thought rd 1 was a close but clear round for MVP who landed the better shots standing up than Lima did on the ground who didn't do much with 2 and a half rounds of top control.

Rd 2 was closer in my opinion, but I had MVP edging it as well with the KD.

Last edited:
Weasle breakdown of the first 2 rounds of the fight, he makes some good points:

I saw it. Not a big Weasle fan, his analysis is spotty at best, and most of his audience consists of incredibly casual MMA fans(not saying you are).

He just pumps out videos to get kickbacks from mybookie.ag, and a lot of his audience is younger, so that just rubs me the wrong way.

I'm used to upswings and downswings, but I've seen so many people absolutely crushed after losing bets I would consider small.

Gambling isn't for the feint of heart, and promoting it for your own self interest to your big audience is kind of scummy. Chael does the same shit, but Weasle kind of plugs it a bit more.

All these twitch streamers do the same thing as well, and maybe I'd do it if the gambling sites were paying me the money some of them are getting paid(Adin Ross was getting ~2 mil a month from roobet). So I may just be a hypocrite.

Anyways, I agree with some of his analysis on fights, but in this video, damage > all? Since when?

Rd2 was clear for Page, rd3 was clear for Lima.

I think 2 and a half minutes of control time on the ground in round 1, a long with some ground and pound shots he conveniently left out of that video trumps the tiny bit of damage MVP caused prior to the TD.

If MVP landed some huge shots in round 1, and then was controlled for 2 and a half minutes, I'd give MVP the round.

But I think Lima did enough to win rounds 1/3 and get the decision. But it was a close fight. Robbery of the year was Maverick/Barber or Rory/Tibau, this decision wasn't even close to as bad as those.

Back