Bellator 262 - Velasquez vs Kielholtz

I would love to see Kielholtz fight in the UFC at 115. I think she would be in the top 5 for sure. She is getting so much better with every fight.
Definitely impressed me with the way she finished the fight. After round 3 i thought it was over for her. 115 is probably right for her. The size was the difference.

Good effort by Kielholtz but she still struggled with the range and Juliana controlled the fight with her jab and effective slipping.

Good effort by Kielholtz but she still struggled with the range and Juliana controlled the fight with her jab and effective slipping.
Kielholtz should be fighting at 115. That fact makes her fight with Velasquez at 125 even more impressive.

I see they are ruling fortune as a sub but for whatever reason my site ruled my tko bet a w

Did anyone have there bets on Juliana settled as a loss?

My Fortune, Blencowe, Mattos, Eblen and Sowma parlay came through. Hopefully have that same luck with the UFC card.

And thank god the odds for Blencowe and Said were that low.

Of course not lol she won. What book gave it to you as a loss?
Yeah man, intially I lost 2 parlays. I followed it up and the money went in to my account haha

Funny that Budd was -1600 against Dayana Silva, put up the worst performance of her life and now Dayana Silva is only a slight dog to Blencowe whose probably the best in the division outside of Cyborg. Current line on Blencowe is a gift, if the Budd fight didn't happen (where Dayana showed nothing new) then Blencowe would be more like -500 here.
Started the weekend off with a no sweat maxbet

Back