Bellator 262 - Velasquez vs Kielholtz

I'm fairly confident that Juliana Velasquez will get the job done. Although not the most exciting fight, I think her fight vs Ilima-Lei Macfarlane showed she has a very good fight IQ and range management.

Kielholtz is significantly smaller and after rehydration will be at a big strength disadvantage. She weighed in at 124 and has weighed in at less than that for flyweight fights in the past, she clearly doesn't cut much weight. Also of note is she has finished her last 3 fights in the first round, which sounds impressive but she has done so against less than stellar opposition / opponents who fought extremely poorly. Barring a fluke finish I really find it hard to believe that Kielholtz can outpoint Velasquez over 5 rounds.

14ut8XA.jpg
I get the feeling this is one of those fights where that vaunted KB experience will actually come into play, and not in the Saki way.

I really do believe that Julianna should try to take the path of least resistance and use her judo, unless she's confident in Denise not being good against an opponent that won't lend herself to counters. We'll see if Velasquez stays composed on the feet or gets overaggressive and pays for it.

Funny that Budd was -1600 against Dayana Silva, put up the worst performance of her life and now Dayana Silva is only a slight dog to Blencowe whose probably the best in the division outside of Cyborg. Current line on Blencowe is a gift, if the Budd fight didn't happen (where Dayana showed nothing new) then Blencowe would be more like -500 here.

facepalm. 8 takedowns , like 10 mins of ground ctrl time....

wow.

-1200 Avsaragova almost shits the bed like her good friend Agapova when she was -1600 and lost to Shana Dobson. <Lmaoo>
Are you sure she is good friends with Agagpova? Her best friend is Liana Jojua.

-1200 Avsaragova almost shits the bed like her good friend Agapova when she was -1600 and lost to Shana Dobson. <Lmaoo>

Avsaragova didn't look good, but she very clearly won the fight 30-27 with her opponent struggling to even touch her. Horrifically shitty judging made it seem much closer than it really was.

Anyone here a bad enough dude to back Mitrione @ +325 or over 1.5 rounds @ +170? :D<Eek2.0>

Anyone here a bad enough dude to back Mitrione @ +325 or over 1.5 rounds @ +170? :D<Eek2.0>

I'm on the over. Fortune doesn't have Timothy Johnson type of control when he gets you down, and Bader struggled to do much damage at all on the ground vs Mitrione.

Took Mitrione @ +350 too. Probably should've just stuck w/ the over.

Funny that Budd was -1600 against Dayana Silva, put up the worst performance of her life and now Dayana Silva is only a slight dog to Blencowe whose probably the best in the division outside of Cyborg. Current line on Blencowe is a gift, if the Budd fight didn't happen (where Dayana showed nothing new) then Blencowe would be more like -500 here.
I tried, hope you hit it

Damn Matt shouldn't have taken that fight

Since when did they start ruling tapping to strikes a submission? My 1st rd tko bet loses

Back