PBP Bellator 246: Archuleta vs. Mix, Sat. 9/12, 8:45 PM ET/5:45 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who takes home the title at Bellator 246?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
So many guys can benefit from level changes in a fight. Too many guys don't do it. That was a really good fight.

great fight. both are deserving champs and could fight for the ufc title tomorrow.

He weathered the storm and fought calmly and intelligently. He didn't panic and he implemented a game plan based off of what mix gave him and from what he saw from the tape off of cardio. This is an impressive performance from Archuleta. A lot of guys wilt from pressure when they're overwhelmed.

Juan won three rounds, imo. I don't think this should be a split of these judges are smart.

Completely agree. Textbook 3 rounds to 2. Mix has a ton of potential though. But Archuleta is so high level. Dude has only two losses over a deep career.

Diaz 1, 2, 5!
Mix 1, 2, 4!

good fight

3-2 Juan.

weird fight to score cuz the first two were clear Mix rounds. last three for me were Juan, but closer.

still, on a round by round basis. I have 3-2 Juan.

48-47 Archuleta. Those body shots at the end of Round 2 knocked the shit out of Mix for the rest of the fight. Those were no joke

48-47 Juan... but seems like they are trying to sell Mix, I see him getting the Bellator nod.

Mix's A-game only last for 2 rounds. Not surprising from such an aggressive and physical grappler.

Juan's body shots were real good

Bellator hyping Juan up as a KO artist but is a decision artist

Beautiful work from Archuleta I got him 4-1 took mix in the ocean and drowned him after the grappling.

Completely agree. Textbook 3 rounds to 2. Mix has a ton of potential though. But Archuleta is so high level. Dude has only two losses over a deep career.

Arch is a smart fighter and the corner advice is top notch. I know TJ is public enemy number one here, but he gave Juan some good points in that corner. That's what your corner should do.

I think it is a clear 48-47.

Back