PBP Bellator 246: Archuleta vs. Mix, Sat. 9/12, 8:45 PM ET/5:45 PM PT PBP Discussion Thread

Who takes home the title at Bellator 246?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This Belloltor card was light years better than last night's, lol.

Mix blew it, 2-0 lead and couldn't get anywhere near a takedown for 15 minutes.

Seems like he didn't even try. I thought he was taking a break in rounds 3-4 and would go for a takedown in round 5 to steal the fight. But dude has bad fight IQ unfortunately...

Can’t wait for Lima vs Moose

I think Moose is going to fucking kill him. But he's underwhelmed in Belloltor. I wish he was in the UFC. He against Izzy would be nuts.

Seems like he didn't even try. I thought he was taking a break in rounds 3-4 and would go for a takedown in round 5 to steal the fight. But dude has bad fight IQ unfortunately...

Mix gets super physical with his takedowns. Body-locks people and everything. I don't think he has the horsepower to do that past 2 rounds.

Mix gets super physical with his takedowns. Body-locks people and everything. I don't think he has the horsepower to do that past 2 rounds.

Yeah seems that way. His boxing is also very bad

I think Moose is going to fucking kill him. But he's underwhelmed in Belloltor. I wish he was in the UFC. He against Izzy would be nuts.

Nah. Look at the trouble Gegard had vs Machida (both times). He's very flat-footed so fleet-footed opponents are a nightmare for him. Being nimble on his toes is one of Izzy's best skills. Gegard would throw but never catch up to him ala Machida 1.

Look at this main event compared to UFC. Archie is going to destroy Pettis.

Back